Nederland @ PNG

Was a great game from where I was sitting! And what a memorable way to end a Mid County Madness game. 2 old teammates playing against each other. One pitching & one batting! These young men played together for over 6 yrs. Great game Bulldogs & Indians..... Kemp had one heck of a game too, great things coming for this young man! So proud to be a Bulldog!

Just saying curve ball after curve ball its hard to be consistent as a batter. pitcher or umpire. Yet Kemp stayed ahead of Indian hitters with 0-1  or 0-2 counts on borederline pitches that can be called balls or strikes. In my opinion the ump gave

him alot of close pitches ... He did not do the same for Lekitch. He was behind every hitter 1-0,  2-0, 3-1 all night... I have umpired quite a few games and I know this is a thankless job but all "anyone" wants is consistency.....

I would say PNG had bad approaches at the plate tonight. Constantly swinging at the first pitch and getting in a hole. The pitch counts between the starters wasn't even close. In the 7th they were more selective and got on base. Great game by both teams. Kemp was getting ahead on swings and misses on breaking balls that would've been balls. Lots of foul balls on first pitches. Me and Lance from Vype were saying the same thing. Indians probably swung at the first pitch at least 70% of the time. As a pitcher you love that.  

I would say PNG had bad approaches at the plate tonight. Constantly swinging at the first pitch and getting in a hole. The pitch counts between the starters wasn't even close. In the 7th they were more selective and got on base. Great game by both teams. Kemp was getting ahead on swings and misses on breaking balls that would've been balls. Lots of foul balls on first pitches. Me and Lance from Vype were saying the same thing. Indians probably swung at the first pitch at least 70% of the time. As a pitcher you love that.  

I  agree with this post . Just saying 80% of the close calls went in favor of Nederland. My opinion