TEA announces takeover of BISD!!!!

AggiesAreWe

A post from ozensfinest:

One more thing I wanna say about this, can you guys please stop saying the kids are being affected by the things that are going on with BISD, in no way shape or form are the kids being affected by this situation. They are still getting up in the am going to receive a quality education stop the madness people please. And another thing, for those who think the Supt. will be forced to resign. What the HELL is taking so long for him to resign? Let me guess FBI and TEA are looking for move evidence on the school district, better yet what is taking Micheal Williams so long to make a decision?  If BISD was in such disarray why would he need to "take his time" with the whole situation? After Williams came into office it took him only a few days to send in TEA to take over the El Paso school district. Before you guys get on here posting nonsense do a little research on the relationship between Chargois, Dr. Thomas & the TEA Micheal Williams. 

Weeeeeellllll..............................

Another post from ozensfinest:

Those who have done wrong will be dealt with other than that BISD will remain intact(Chargois will not be replaced) despite what many of you wish. I have some folks close to the situation, and I can almost guarantee you that TEA will not take over BISD. Let's just say Dr. Thomas and others have a lot of power.

I am enjoying this. :D

Yet another one from ozensfinest:

AggiesAreWe, on 09 Apr 2014 - 10:27 AM, said:snapback.png

You willing to make a sizable wager on that? ;)

No need to bet just take my word for it, Chargois will remain the Supt. and the changes the TEA would make if they were to takeover Chargois have already made. Aggie I work for BISD man trust me I know what's going on.

So you know, huh?

I now see why you chose not to accept my wager offer. ;) :rolleyes:

Sounds like a done deal.  Now, what noticable change does anybody expect?   Some things will certainly get cleaned up, but does anybody believe this will affect the kids?  Life will go on, TEA will come and go, but I just don't see how, eventually, we won't end up in this same mess.   This community is just too divided to kiss and make up.  Sad.

Yes because then the TEA leaves, the community will have another election and appoint a new superintendent  and it will all start over. Maybe some of the thefts will stop as the newer people in charge will realize that they will be under a  microscope but the attitudes and beliefs will remain. 

Corruption as serious as what exists in BISD is too pervasive and too entrenched to be removed with a simple replacement of a superintendent and temporary dissolution of the a school board. BISD cannot have as many problems as it has without most, if not all, of its administration being either aware of or complicit in the criminal activity. The only way to fix this problem is to uproot and replace the administration in its virtual entirety.

Sounds like a done deal.  Now, what noticable change does anybody expect?   Some things will certainly get cleaned up, but does anybody believe this will affect the kids?  Life will go on, TEA will come and go, but I just don't see how, eventually, we won't end up in this same mess.   This community is just too divided to kiss and make up.  Sad.

Except for your belief that this will not make a difference, the rest of this is the most we have agreed on anything that I can remember!! Lets see, a transvestite subsitute in Lumberton and corruption and mismanagement at BISD!! WOW, we are making progress in good ole SE Texas!!!