**#11 SILSBEE at #2 BRIDGE CITY Broadcast**/TONIGHT 7pm

I watched this game last night with mixed emotions, happy for the victory but sad to realize this will probably be the last time these guys will all be on the field together. This group of Seniors from both schools have been playing ball together since they were 7 years old. Some years they were separated and competed against one another while other years they played on the same team. It has been a great ride to say the least and a lot of fun seeing these young men grow up and succeed not only in baseball but life in general. For me personally I gained a lot of really good friends throughout this time and I consider myself fortunate for that every day. I look forward to seeing what the future holds for these young men. To all my friends from Silsbee, it's been a blast and I wish you nothing but the best down the road. To Tyler Powell, Colby Leblanc, Jordan Gore, Brayden Griffin, and Matthew Hartman I hope you guys have another great run in the playoffs and continue your success in everything you do. To my Senior guys from BC that played with us (Blaine Mcelduff, Keaton Langston and Hunter Uzzle) I hope for a long playoff run as well and a great life after baseball. Time sure flies and it seems like we just got started.

Lots of good baseball played right here..

Southeast Texas Tigers, Stripecats, Dirty Dozen, Johnny's Drakes, Gladiators, BlueClaw Baseball, Mid County Babe Ruth, Bridge City Little League, Silsbee Little League, Bridge City High School, Silsbee High School, Panola, Northeast Oklahoma.

With much respect,

Rake1

P.S.
I just realized we may possibly get 1 more game........

3A Region Finals!! Good Luck Fellas!!