Time To Rename Carol Thomas Stadium

I am the one who started soulja... Have always respected your opinion but not necessarily agree with you... I can only say I am in the know and it's a matter of time.. See today.

Yes, I was talking to you.

So what you're saying since your in the know is that off of the actions today that you have made reference to is all about getting Dr. Thomas arrested?

Thomas is a crook and will be brought down. But I'm sure once he is y'all will make an excuse for him just like everything else

He's a crook? On what grounds? Is he a crook because he caused an uproar to 'some' individuals for ordering the knockdown of a horrible rat, roach, and mold infested eyesoar of a building, South Park Middle School? A school who many fought to keep in it's decrepit state even though not ONE of their kids attended?

He's a crook? On what grounds? Is he a crook because he caused an uproar to 'some' individuals for ordering the knockdown of a horrible rat, roach, and mold infested eyesoar of a building, South Park Middle School? A school who many fought to keep in it's decrepit state even though not ONE of their kids attended?

ahhhh, South Park, reminds me that I went to the academy with a few folks whose families moved to Lumberton and Silsbee cause of some issues with that.

I figured your scary self would be too much of a coward to say. You take pot shots from behind a computer screen. Smh at clowns like you!

:P  :P  :P for one thing what is a "pot shot". I dont do drugs. I think you meant "pop shot". 2nd im sitting in front of my computer thank you very much. Lastly Bisd and its supporters are the biggest clowns around

And 'some' individuals will support these people no matter what.....Jessie Haynes comes to mind......a select few think she was actually assaulted.......lol

And that statement really shows that you're a Rhodes scholar. If I'm a 3rd grader that would make your slow self special needs! lol...

U really shouldn't make fun of special needs children. But since your okay with stealing from kids that doesn't shock me you would say that

And 'some' individuals will support these people no matter what.....Jessie Haynes comes to mind......a select few think she was actually assaulted.......lol

And haters like you would say something negative about those people no matter what happens with the investigation! Why does BISD have you in your feelings so much?

Or keep as is since under his administration, the district was able to afford a nice facility for BISD students.

Under your logic it should be renamed Dr Teuscher (sp) Educational Center because he is the one that chaired the bond committee and sold that to the citizens. Why is it so hard to see that beyond race, beyond personal allegiances there have been great wrong-doings within the district? I was raised in Beaumont, I work in Beaumont and I have a vested interest in seeing this mess cleaned up. Race doesn't matter; seeing things righted and turned 180 degrees is what does. South Park was mentioned by another poster. It was torn down to eliminate a perceived wrong. Well there is a perception "Dr" Thomas was more than complicit in all this mess. Allow his monument to himself be renamed and let's move on toward getting things fixed.

U really shouldn't make fun of special needs children. But since your okay with stealing from kids that doesn't shock me you would say that

Who said anything about children? I'm talking about your retarded self! Lmbo...