Time To Rename Carol Thomas Stadium

I don't care if you call it Tampax stadium, at least they are not a crooked company or crooked person. I am pissed that my tax dollars have been stolen by these men and women who claim they are BISD. Lets get rid of all of them and anything else that brings shame to our community. A stadium that is as nice as that should not be named after a crook.

"Da Butch," man that adds personality to the this stadium. I doubt if he's a crook but he's innocent until otherwise proven.

It's clear BISD has plenty of personality. So much so that TEA wants BISD shut down. Maybe part of BISD problem is the people that associate themselves with the district can't speak"Da butch" should be "the butch".

Not too sure Thomas is a crook but I have said all along that the stadium should have been named after Jerry Levias or move Alex Durley name from West Brook to that stadium.

Originally, I was content with BISD Stadium.

But fast forwarding to now, the name probably won't be changing, although 'some' hopes otherwise...

Pirates only won there when Superman was suited up. Now that he is gone, Pirate Nation will more than likely need a 4 leaf clover when rolling up I-H 10... ;)

Port Arthur? You'd think by how they talked that they swept teams in our house this year, but we all know that wasn't the case, now was it?

Nederland? I'm under the impression that there will be NO Kimlers suiting up after this year...

Pirates only won there when Superman was suited up. Now that he is gone, Pirate Nation will more than likely need a 4 leaf clover when rolling up I-H 10... ;)

Port Arthur? You'd think by how they talked that they swept teams in our house this year, but we all know that wasn't the case, now was it?

Nederland? I'm under the impression that there will be NO Kimlers suiting up after this year...

we've only lost there twice, by ONE to the kittens and a set-up homecoming victory by Brook. Isnt Vidor and NED undefeated at the Butch?