BC vs Buna

TLB0

Both teams seem to bring out the best of each other, hopefully this game will do the same.  BC is clearly the favorite and has all the pressure on them.  Buna has nothing to lose and a lot to prove to themselves and the district.  BC is playing for the first seed in district and Buna the fourth, it is more of a must win for BC to maintain their objective.  I want Buna to win of course but want see good baseball more.

Both teams seem to bring out the best of each other, hopefully this game will do the same.  BC is clearly the favorite and has all the pressure on them.  Buna has nothing to lose and a lot to prove to themselves and the district.  BC is playing for the first seed in district and Buna the fourth, it is more of a must win for BC to maintain their objective.  I want Buna to win of course but want see good baseball more.

The only way to get any more subliminal messages out of this quote is to read it backwards.

Rake1

Pretty straight forward to me...but I will put it right between the eyes...Buna wins they are gonna put a wrench in the works for a smooth trip to the #1 playoff seed and Buna has the ability to do it and BC in no way should take this game lightly...BC will get beat. I think this will be a very fun game to watch.

The only way to get any more subliminal messages out of this quote is to read it backwards.

Rake1

Pretty straight forward to me...but I will put it right between the eyes...Buna wins they are gonna put a wrench in the works for a smooth trip to the #1 playoff seed and Buna has the ability to do it and BC in no way should take this game lightly...BC will get beat. I think this will be a very fun game to watch.

Dang! And to think I wasted some perfectly good sarcasm only to get a reply from Capt. Obvious.

Rake1

BC knows Buna is better than their record thus far. Nobody is taking the Cougars lightly. Anyone who thinks differently needs to have their head examined. Predictions of scores serve no purpose, predicting a good game is a much better option. First time around these 2 played a very entertaining game, no reason to think the game Friday will be any different.

Dang! And to think I wasted some perfectly good sarcasm only to get a reply from Capt. Obvious.

Rake1

BC knows Buna is better than their record thus far. Nobody is taking the Cougars lightly. Anyone who thinks differently needs to have their head examined. Predictions of scores serve no purpose, predicting a good game is a much better option. First time around these 2 played a very entertaining game, no reason to think the game Friday will be any different.

great entertainment!