Is Warren Open?

Guest ECBucFan

We are the right fit for the right person. We just need to find each other.

I agree! Warren has the potential for sure. The Warriors just recently had a great year. I wish the very best for the Warren community to find the right guy and for him to stay. 

Just like any other school, if you want to win then you must leave the coaching up to the coach and keep the school board members and the politics out! Warren has produced some talent in the past years but coaches are difficult to keep more than two years because warren is a stepping stone and a resume builder for those entering the coaching profession.

Wait, I'm having trouble believing that Babin would make the move from dville to warren. Seems like a lateral move at best. Unless there are some things going on at Deweyville that we don't know about. Is this confirmed?

The pay will be higher and a bigger school district. More to work with.

Guest ECBucFan

The pay will be higher and a bigger school district. More to work with.

I understand if the pay is higher. That makes sense.

More to work with? Possibly, but there is more to work against (in Div 1) too.

The pay would be up by a decent amount. And by "more to work with", he means there are more students and more players in the program. And I will be the first to tell you that Warren has some talent in their 9th grade group that this district should be ready for if their new coach can develop it.

There are other factors too when it comes to leaving Dville. Warren has some upside and commits to athletics alot more than Dville does. Atleast at the higher levels. 

Higher pay

More Coaches 

doesnt have to do all the field work

doesnt have to coach softball

There are other factors too when it comes to leaving Dville. Warren has some upside and commits to athletics alot more than Dville does. Atleast at the higher levels. 

Higher pay

More Coaches 

doesnt have to do all the field work

doesnt have to coach softball

Exactly.

My "more to work with" comment wasn't just about how many student athletes are available. ;)