Dayton OC

I guess this is good news for Crosby, probably will take the kids a while to get used to a new play-caller. It took about 5 games for us IMO. I doubt Stewart hires anybody who doesn't run the bubble screen though so we're(Crosby) probably in the same boat regardless of the OC. As long as he doesn't put on a headset I think we'll be alright though.  

I guess this is good news for Crosby, probably will take the kids a while to get used to a new play-caller. It took about 5 games for us IMO. I doubt Stewart hires anybody who doesn't run the bubble screen though so we're(Crosby) probably in the same boat regardless of the OC. As long as he doesn't put on a headset I think we'll be alright though.  

Don't count out Big Stew..  LOL.. Whoever gets that job you can bet they know Stewarts play calling book backwards and forwards.. 

Coach Jones(former Dayt DC)took a HC job @ High Island only to leave because HI could not field 11 players.He then applied & got the DC job under Price@ CE King.Playbook is constantly being reviewed/tweaked,don't need fixing as even the jr.high wins with it.All Dayt needs is more participation esp w/sr class.Example:Schools w/similar enrollments=PNG/Nederland constantly fill the roster w/33 to over 40 srs.while the most I can remember in the Stewart era is 22 srs=Bronco staff does more w/less sr.leadership in the kiddos that come out for football.Take a hard look @ what's coming in 2014 w/skilled srs coming.Well they've been the go to kiddos the past 2 yrs.2014 can't get here quick enuff ;) ;)

Jones was never the DC in Dayton. He was the DC in Hardin and now in King. Dayton next OC will be Coach Little or maybe even Coach Wilson. Dayton has always promoted from with in. Butch to nation to craus to next up. Same with DC Hancock to wood. Dayton has always prided their selves on all their coaches are ready to step up to the next postion. Great staffs are always ready for an opportunity.

Jones was never the DC in Dayton. He was the DC in Hardin and now in King. Dayton next OC will be Coach Little or maybe even Coach Wilson. Dayton has always promoted from with in. Butch to nation to craus to next up. Same with DC Hancock to wood. Dayton has always prided their selves on all their coaches are ready to step up to the next postion. Great staffs are always ready for an opportunity.

I'm sure liltex knows what he is talking about. He has followed dayton bronco football longer than anyone on here. And what was coach littles tittle last year?

I'm sure liltex knows what he is talking about. He has followed dayton bronco football longer than anyone on here. And what was coach littles tittle last year?

Website just says assistant coach.. Which is the same title as the rest of them. Except Hancock and Stewart...  

Coach Jones(former Dayt DC)took a HC job @ High Island only to leave because HI could not field 11 players.He then applied & got the DC job under Price@ CE King.Playbook is constantly being reviewed/tweaked,don't need fixing as even the jr.high wins with it.All Dayt needs is more participation esp w/sr class.Example:Schools w/similar enrollments=PNG/Nederland constantly fill the roster w/33 to over 40 srs.while the most I can remember in the Stewart era is 22 srs=Bronco staff does more w/less sr.leadership in the kiddos that come out for football.Take a hard look @ what's coming in 2014 w/skilled srs coming.Well they've been the go to kiddos the past 2 yrs.2014 can't get here quick enuff ;) ;)

PNG may have that many seniors each year, but Nederland is down there in the 20's with Dayton.

Yeah I counted the kids that will be seniors from this past season roster. Minus a couple. I think there were like 13. 

Groveton is a 2A this year. If I'm right, they're the biggest 2A in the state. Barely missing the cutoff. They have been in Deweyville's district the past four years if that tells you anything about how big they are. Have about 220 kids.