Attorney General Eric Holder hospitalized

rolltides

I dont think it is a conspiracy.  After all, there is no need to be concerned if you have done something wrong.  If you have, the President will simply deny it and suggest that he had no personal knowledge of samd and a a "pending" investigation will get to the bottom of things and then everything is forgotten and the "bottom" is never reached.

I dont think it is a conspiracy.  After all, there is no need to be concerned if you have done something wrong.  If you have, the President will simply deny it and suggest that he had no personal knowledge of samd and a a "pending" investigation will get to the bottom of things and then everything is forgotten and the "bottom" is never reached.

I miss the days when Dick Cheney was running things

Consistent with my post above, let me comment. I sense a "Medical Resignation" brewing for Mr. Holder. After all, he wanted to resign after Obama's first term, but Obama had too much on him and made him stay in office. It does, you know, take a lot of time and effort to create an Attorney General of the United States that carries out your every ill-concieved idea. Holder resigns because of health reasons (spending more time with family is used up by the liberals) and avoids being impeached on legitimate grounds. Wow, what a great administration this president has selected.

Consistent with my post above, let me comment. I sense a "Medical Resignation" brewing for Mr. Holder. After all, he wanted to resign after Obama's first term, but Obama had too much on him and made him stay in office. It does, you know, take a lot of time and effort to create an Attorney General of the United States that carries out your every ill-concieved idea. Holder resigns because of health reasons (spending more time with family is used up by the liberals) and avoids being impeached on legitimate grounds. Wow, what a great administration this president has selected.

Keep in mind, that if he resigns, he will be forced to use Obamacare.  Thats enough motivation not to leave

Is this not the second time that a person in this administration has been coming under heat and then had a medical issue?

Yep, it's a strategy as explained on page 48 of the liberal handbook entitled, "Lies For Every Occasion." An interesting read . . . but it's not too deep.

Lets see Dick C STARTED TWO WARS causing the deaths of many and lets not even talk about the cost..............hmmmm

Yeah, let's don't. I can already detect that you are too stupid to carry on an intelligent conversation. Try to keep this in mind: "Lefty loosey - righty tighty." It will help you out a lot in your career.