Class of 2015 prospects

Does Central have that many Division I players on their team or is it just the coach helping his kids or what.Summer Creek played them in the playoffs and I saw a few good players but not to the point of them having someone with 20 plus offers from BCS schools..That is crazy.Was the film on them that good

Does Central have that many Division I players on their team or is it just the coach helping his kids or what.Summer Creek played them in the playoffs and I saw a few good players but not to the point of them having someone with 20 plus offers from BCS schools..That is crazy.Was the film on them that good

I think this is the problem. Your question should be, "Can anyone give me some advice on how I can get my kid some offers?" It's not about who is better than who. Or "My son's Sparq rating is higher than yours." What's important is that your kid gets offered. Showing us how much better he is than someone else won't help you. I'm just sayin.

I think this is the problem. Your question should be, "Can anyone give me some advice on how I can get my kid some offers?" It's not about who is better than who. Or "My son's Sparq rating is higher than yours." What's important is that your kid gets offered. Showing us how much better he is than someone else won't help you. I'm just sayin.

Great Post!!!!!

I'll drop in on that one. Locke's film is above average. He's average size and average speed or slightly there above. If you look at his twitter and see his report card you'll see why he's highly recruited. A smart kid that doesn't make mistakes on the field that you can see or off the field from what I've heard. He's going to be a very heady safety but IMO he also projects as that coveted nickel corner adding versatility to his recruitment. His character tells you that he's "reliable", and you won't have to worry about his focus. And let's face it, once you're good enough to get the offer from school A, you've basically done the recruiting for school B, so you get the offer. Yeah Central's coach is probably doing a good job indeed, but I think that would be selling The Triangle short. Look at the players in the league and in college, none of the elite talent has been passed over no matter who's doing the promotions.

I agree with VNUPE.....some of you need to stop promoting your boys on this website. No one on this site gives scholarships. Stop trying compare and figure out why other kids have offers, and use that energy to contact College Coaches and promote your boys to them.....Maybe you should call Deonte's Dad or Pj's dad and gain more knowledge about the recruiting process. I'm sure they would be more than happy to help.

Toby has HELP and in a good position, it's great for everyone. players ,coaches, teachers  they or putting it together . All the bad news is used as good news, because everyone forgot about the kids in BISD . the extra activities help our kids a lot,

ex- college coaches on the staff   

Scott            UT

Robertson    Sam Houston

locks        Northwestern

Moore        Lamar

It was not BISD hire for Central, some didn't want him. The coaches get alone great and the kids are in. The rest of his staff are great also most played college football, it will get better our district  will see to that , man Texas football is great  ---- and it's CENTRAL TIME

@dimlaws - VNUPE's son is in a very different place than a lot of other kids. He is a great talent at DB in the DB Capital of the World! I have learned a lot and got the ball rolling by promoting my boys talents on here. I will promote mine in church if I have to and then ask for God's blessings while I am at it! Ya dig?!?! I don't think that is what VNUPE was saying. You should be attacking some of this other BS if you know what I mean. For instance, some of you on here are such haters of the program that you begin hating on the kids that you have watched grow up. Not only that you have coached them, taught them, churched with them, broke bread with them, arrested and mentored them only to hate on him because his parents chose Westbrook over Central, Central over Ozen, Ozen over the Brook, or because he is from the North, West, or South. Pure stupidity and on top of that have the nerve to root for the incompetent fools that ran this district in the ground thinking that they could somehow get away with that BS like the other guy did. How are you going to tell little David to pull his pants up when your nose is running!!!

@dimlaws - VNUPE's son is in a very different place than a lot of other kids. He is a great talent at DB in the DB Capital of the World! I have learned a lot and got the ball rolling by promoting my boys talents on here. I will promote mine in church if I have to and then ask for God's blessings while I am at it! Ya dig?!?! I don't think that is what VNUPE was saying. You should be attacking some of this other BS if you know what I mean. For instance, some of you on here are such haters of the program that you begin hating on the kids that you have watched grow up. Not only that you have coached them, taught them, churched with them, broke bread with them, arrested and mentored them only to hate on him because his parents chose Westbrook over Central, Central over Ozen, Ozen over the Brook, or because he is from the North, West, or South. Pure stupidity and on top of that have the nerve to root for the incompetent fools that ran this district in the ground thinking that they could somehow get away with that BS like the other guy did. How are you going to tell little David to pull his pants up when your nose is running!!!

Wow, now that's some real **it!

I think your right! The adults create more division then the kids do between schools.... All of these kids are friends, They all play 7 on 7 on weekends, and I have personally seen them helping each other no matter what school they go to.....My point is....its not about what people say or think about your boy around Beaumont, it's about what recruiters see in him ......and I don't think there are many recruiters on this site..... But good luck to your boy! I wanna see them all go to school !.......Now the second half of your post went over my head .....not familiar with that... But Tell D to keep grinding!

Yes Sir you are right also! My boy was over on 88 Jaguar Drive Super Bowl weekend playing with PJ and some friends. These kids get it! They hang together and are friends all off season all the way up until game time and for 3 hours they are at each others throats. Then they are back to motivating and encouraging each other on twitter, facebook, instagram and in person. These grown dudes are almost coming to blows over trying to bully people into thinking their way. Be Pro Kids and get over self!!!

I think your right! The adults create more division then the kids do between schools.... All of these kids are friends, They all play 7 on 7 on weekends, and I have personally seen them helping each other no matter what school they go to.....My point is....its not about what people say or think about your boy around Beaumont, it's about what recruiters see in him ......and I don't think there are many recruiters on this site..... But good luck to your boy! I wanna see them all go to school !.......Now the second half of your post went over my head .....not familiar with that... But Tell D to keep grinding!

Dimlaws,

Mr. Davis was probably referring to Cougar14.  He sometimes can rub someone the wrong way when he drops all the knowledge on us.  But according to Cougar, he is just keeping it real.  If Keeping it Real means making derogatory remarks about kids, then I'm not down with it.

Dimlaws,
Mr. Davis was probably referring to Cougar14.  He sometimes can rub someone the wrong way when he drops all the knowledge on us.  But according to Cougar, he is just keeping it real.  If Keeping it Real means making derogatory remarks about kids, then I'm not down with it.

I'll stop posting on here all together then. You use stats, logic and trends to give basis on why you think your team will do well and it's deragatory towards the teams you think you'll beat. You try to explain why some kids get looks and others get passed over by using prefaces, history and statistics and you're being deragatory towards a kid. That's the problem, some of these kids are being sold dreams that are quite different than reality and parents can't decipher the difference. Then they're hit with a big dose of reality when it comes down to the nut-cutting. I thought it was real people having real football discussions, not "if I don't like what you say I'm taking my ball and going home" people. They're finding NFL talent at East Chambers for heaven's sake. Y'all can have it though man, keep coddling. Some of the people on here are a @&$#ing joke.

Wow!!!! Just like that Huh???
The Season hasn't even started & we have members bit wanting to post. Bwahaaaa!!! This site is useful, informative, but Most of all down right Hilarious. My Wife giggles when she reads this stuff. Too funny, but don't take it Personal. Some people feed off that. Keep it coming though, I can take it. Lol

Wow!!!! Just like that Huh???
The Season hasn't even started & we have members bit wanting to post. Bwahaaaa!!! This site is useful, informative, but Most of all down right Hilarious. My Wife giggles when she reads this stuff. Too funny, but don't take it Personal. Some people feed off that. Keep it coming though, I can take it. Lol

BigCam,

I bet Cougar14 told his kids there was no Santa Claus or Easter Bunny when they were still in diapers.  Just keeping it real with the kids, you know.   

I'll stop posting on here all together then. You use stats, logic and trends to give basis on why you think your team will do well and it's deragatory towards the teams you think you'll beat. You try to explain why some kids get looks and others get passed over by using prefaces, history and statistics and you're being deragatory towards a kid. That's the problem, some of these kids are being sold dreams that are quite different than reality and parents can't decipher the difference. Then they're hit with a big dose of reality when it comes down to the nut-cutting. I thought it was real people having real football discussions, not "if I don't like what you say I'm taking my ball and going home" people. They're finding NFL talent at East Chambers for heaven's sake. Y'all can have it though man, keep coddling. Some of the people on here are a @&$#ing joke.

Man keep POSTING I have been on here since 2006 or 2007, and it is a football and sport site and I and you can post what we please if the SETX staff know it's wrong they will remove it. Sometimes the truth hurts, and you know we perish from lack of knowledge. Its clear that some Dads don't have the knowledge they need about the recruiting process both Athletically and academically. If you need help ASK for it, because I would not ask a broke man how to make a million.