PS3 Magee leaving Ozen/or is he not??

Yeoj

Heck I thought him and about 8 others were suppose to bring Pear Orchard back? Was he delusional in his statements?

They actually have a really talented group of kids in their football program right now. With the right coach they could really make some noise in that district.

They probably were the most disciplined teams Ozen has had but that isn't saying much. During brooks years Ozen was still undisciplined, but the talent over shadowed it. Ozen was EXTREMELY talented during brooks years.

Thanks Finest. We train for Stupidity & Favortism.
So should he be moved to Slot? I'm not the Coach so I'll keep my comments to myself. He was taught to just play ball & do what's asked of him. You saw the film; IJS
He averaged 4 -6 touches a game. SMH

Ozensfinest said a mouth full. Ozen lacks Discipline, even when coach Brooks was there. I hope Ozen get a coach that brings Discipline in and stands on it. The talent at Ozen is down when it comes to football. The freshman team was good but, one of the teams top player(Mitchell ) left the school. Heard that he did not get along with the coaching staff. Hope he come back, he will push Boyd for starting QB position.

You mean recruited by some of Central's Coaches and promised a starting spot on varsity his brother said! Maybe a better fit for him in the long run.

Same kid that JRidge was raving about?

Ozen has loads of talent an Magee did not care if Central recruited Mitchell and he left. Mitchell was having some difficulties being consistent on and off the field and that is that! We are still loaded and I've had the pleasure of coaching several of these players coming up and I feel that they will play harder as a group these next years to come. My two sons, as well as Bigcams son and Lil' C will hold their own if you know anything about us! We have several kids with winning mindsets and if Magee would have left his freshmen team in tact, they probably would have went undefeated! IJS

Heck I thought him and about 8 others were suppose to bring Pear Orchard back? Was he delusional in his statements?

Lol, Buddy Garrity you guys are funny! Don't know much but funny as hell! I tellya', I can smell hating a mile away but since you guys are so close, it reeks! Not my fault a painter has the paint and can't use a paint brush, Magee just did not have what it takes but the talent is there and if BISD stops getting mad at Ozen for whipping Central the past few years, then we would have had a coach instead of sabbotaging a school to make their almamater look good! Everybody knows BISD is run by ex-Charlton Pollard and Central alumni! They say, "Haters Gonna Hate & Ballers Gonna Ball" ya'lls bubble bursting while ours on the rise! What goes on in the dark will always come to light! I here Central QB coache got suspended from coaching for two years for his threatning behavior towards referees, now who's gonna coach his prize recruit Mitchell Now?

Lol, Buddy Garrity you guys are funny! Don't know much but funny as hell! I tellya', I can smell hating a mile away but since you guys are so close, it reeks! Not my fault a painter has the paint and can't use a paint brush, Magee just did not have what it takes but the talent is there and if BISD stops getting mad at Ozen for whipping Central the past few years, then we would have had a coach instead of sabbotaging a school to make their almamater look good! Everybody knows BISD is run by ex-Charlton Pollard and Central alumni! They say, "Haters Gonna Hate & Ballers Gonna Ball" ya'lls bubble bursting while ours on the rise! What goes on in the dark will always come to light! I here Central QB coache got suspended from coaching for two years for his threatning behavior towards referees, now who's gonna coach his prize recruit Mitchell Now?

Lol. You guys are hilarious. Most of what you say here are untruths... But, you can make yourself believe this... So that some can play the 'whoooa is me ' card.

Thanks Finest. We train for Stupidity & Favortism.So should he be moved to Slot? I'm not the Coach so I'll keep my comments to myself. He was taught to just play ball & do what's asked of him. You saw the film; IJSHe averaged 4 -6 touches a game. SMH

SOB should have his coaching certification taken for that bull! Just like the game when Rodney took the screen pass 80 yards for a touchdown and never touched it again. Just ridiculous! SMH...

SOB should have his coaching certification taken for that bull! Just like the game when Rodney took the screen pass 80 yards for a touchdown and never touched it again. Just ridiculous! SMH...

Lol, Rodney handled it very well. Remained a Team player & positive influence. This just adds to his Testimony of Triumph. Any kid that is or may experience this sort of Trial may use Rodney's experience as motivation for themselves. He is stronger mentally & spiritually. Thanks to All for the support