PS3 Magee leaving Ozen/or is he not??

Yeoj

It will be interesting to see who Ozen brings in as the coach.  I'll ask some of the Ozen faithful, is there anybody out there on your radar that you would like to see come in?  More specifically, what kind of offense would you like to see run at Ozen given the personnel you have now and as underclassmen?

Not sure, but the ink hasn't dried on the contract

Must have been on a 12 month probationary period or something. 

Bigcam, hopefully the new coach is smart enough to utilize Rodney better.  Y'all got a thoroughbred right there but they gotta cut him loose and let him run.  Can't keep him pent up in the stable. 

Bigcam, hopefully the new coach is smart enough to utilize Rodney better.  Y'all got a thoroughbred right there but they gotta cut him loose and let him run.  Can't keep him pent up in the stable. 

I told him to send him to Memorial lol

Buddy, are you recruiting like Mojo?? Lol

I can set up a mailbox at no charge since you from P.A. also. ;)

In regards to a new hire: I wonder what names are left on the big board as far as coaches looking for work......also they would have to hire the right guy in a short amount of time, spring ball starts in 2 months right? Seems just like the situation last yr, eerie......

BigCam gonna have to cuddle under the coach and make friends with new coach. Develop a relationship and get your kid more playing time. But you better hurry, gonna be a long line around the coach's office.

I can set up a mailbox at no charge since you from P.A. also. ;)

In regards to a new hire: I wonder what names are left on the big board as far as coaches looking for work......also they would have to hire the right guy in a short amount of time, spring ball starts in 2 months right? Seems just like the situation last yr, eerie......

Maybe a P.A. man?

Bigcam, hopefully the new coach is smart enough to utilize Rodney better. Y'all got a thoroughbred right there but they gotta cut him loose and let him run. Can't keep him pent up in the stable.

Hopefully he will get more opportunities, but if not he has be trained & taught to stay ready, hungry, & humble; most of all be Coachable under all circumstances. It was frustrating, but he learned some valuable lessons. I couldn't help him then & if he's Blessed to play in College I can't help him there either. That's why we Train & Pray.
Favoritism & Stupidity is Real, but if you are prepared like he is, you can perform in limited duty. He touched the ball maybe an avg of 4 times a game last yr. Go figure