HAMBURGER DEPOT/SETXsports WEEKLY HS PREVIEW SHOW Begins Wed. Night!!

That's right folks, the Hamburger Depot/SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show is back and we kick it off with our Preseason Special Vol. I, tomorrow night, 6:30pm, at the Depot's newest location at 141 LHS Dr. (Hwy 69) in Lumberton!! Join SETXsports Mike Sanchez and Gabe Pruitt as they review last football season, the highs and the lows, and discuss what SETXsports has in store for this coming season and beyond. We will also talk about when and where our weekly shows will be each week. Also, we will have our usual cast of characters coming on to give their take on last season and the upcoming season.

We will be doing 4 preseason specials from the Lumberton location, with tomorrow night's show followed by a Thursday night show where we start breaking down our area districts starting with our TAPPS and 1A districts. Next week we will do a Tuesday and Wednesday night show previewing our 2A-5A districts.

Show times will start at 6:30pm to 9pm. 2 1/2 hours of local high school football talk (plus some added stuff  ;))!!! Come out and join in on the fun and great food!!!

Look for an official broadcast thread to be posted later tonight.

The Hamburger Depot/SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show, LIVE tomorrow night right here at SETXsports.com!!!!

[quote name="liltex" post="1424021" timestamp="1376446125"]
Silsbee-Kountze-HJ-HD-WH(in your backdoor) posters the Preview Show needs your participation so ya'll stop in and visit if only for a few minutes 8)
[/quote]

Yes, let's get all of Hardin County out to kick off the season!! Jefferson and Orange counties as well!

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1424061" timestamp="1376455111"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=113322.msg1424058#msg1424058 date=1376454958]
I swear these shows keep getting further further from me....  Womp, womp, womp...  :-\
[/quote]

Lumberton should be closer.
[/quote]

My bad...  Thought it was further.  I'll try to make a couple shows this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder