Rockets fans-Do you want Dwight Howard??

Sources are saying he is very interested. If Rockets get him, they should not use Omer Asik for trade bait I want him back, and it scares me that Rockets may get rid of him.

If Rockets don't get Dwight.  They should definitely go after Josh Smith from the Hawks.

[quote name="king" post="1415517" timestamp="1371999080"]
Sources are saying he is very interested. If Rockets get him, they should not use Omer Asik for trade bait I want him back, and it scares me that Rockets may get rid of him.

If Rockets don't get Dwight.  They should definitely go after Josh Smith from the Hawks.
[/quote]Celtics want Josh Smith, Pierce name being thrown around.

If the Rockets can keep all of their pieces and add Howard, they immediately become a contender in the West! People right now dont like Howard and who would because of all the negative media he gets from ESPN? Wait until he gets put into a system where he will be featured on the block by a coach who will actually use his skill set. He is still the best center in the NBA and will dominate with guys like Harden and company..

Any Rocket fan who doesn't want him is caught up watching ESPN too much and believing every word they say..

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1417054" timestamp="1372453309"]
[quote author=ATX31 link=topic=112673.msg1417046#msg1417046 date=1372452654]
Howard to the Rockets. [b]CP3 too[/b]? there is a chance of him coming too
[/quote]CP3 just got the Head Coach [b]HE[/b] wanted. He aint going nowhere.  ;)
[/quote]

He might stay put but he will test the waters and see what Houston has to bring to the table I mean hell who wouldnt want to play with howard harden parsons and cp3 in the line up that will give him a way better chance to win then clippers, plus it opens up the doors to china marketing. the clippers will always be in the shadow to the Lakers.

[quote name="ATX31" post="1417062" timestamp="1372454043"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=112673.msg1417054#msg1417054 date=1372453309]
[/quote]CP3 just got the Head Coach [b]HE[/b] wanted. He aint going nowhere.  ;)
[/quote]

He might stay put but he will test the waters and see what Houston has to bring to the table I mean hell who wouldnt want to play with howard harden parsons and cp3 in the line up that will give him a way better chance to win then clippers, plus it opens up the doors to china marketing. the clippers will always be in the shadow to the Lakers.
[/quote]That may be true, but there's players who wouldn't mind going to [b]L.A.[/b] and play with CP3.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1417064" timestamp="1372454199"]
[quote author=ATX31 link=topic=112673.msg1417062#msg1417062 date=1372454043]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=112673.msg1417054#msg1417054 date=1372453309]
[/quote]

[/quote]That may be true, but there's players who wouldn't mind going to [b]L.A.[/b] and play with CP3.
[/quote]

To only have half their paycheck ripped by taxes lol and be in the shadow of the Lakers and Kobe. Even if the Clippers ever won the championship the news in LA will always be Lakers first Clippers second on the night if they won the championship

[quote name="ATX31" post="1417070" timestamp="1372456007"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=112673.msg1417064#msg1417064 date=1372454199]
[quote author=ATX31 link=topic=112673.msg1417062#msg1417062 date=1372454043]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[b]To only have half their paycheck ripped by taxes[/b] lol and be in the shadow of the Lakers and Kobe. Even if the Clippers ever won the championship the news in LA will always be Lakers first Clippers second on the night if they won the championship
[/quote]Thats true.

I will be surprised, if Howard doesn't become a Rocket after the meeting. I will not be shocked, if he cancels the other teams and we have the "Dwight Howard reaches agreement with the Rockets." At the same time, knowing Dwight's magnetic love of publicity, he could turn this into the "The Decision" by Lebron. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• What is Biden putting them through? 401ks are rocking. Everybody that wants a job has one. Wages are up. No wars.ย  ย  And a POTUS they donโ€™t hate.ย  ย  Trump does a great job of motivating his base. But he does an even better job of motivating THE OTHER GUYโ€™S base. There arenโ€™t going to be millions of people saying โ€œyou know, I voted Biden last time because I was sick of trumpโ€ฆ. And since Trump left, everything has gotten better. I think Iโ€™ll vote for Trump next time. He doesnโ€™t bother me as badly as he used to.โ€ I fact, I doubt that there are any.ย  ย  Biden wonโ€™t drive people to the polls to vote Biden. Heโ€™s a horrible candidate. But Trump motivates MILLIONS to get out and vote โ€œanybody but Trump.โ€ ย Thatโ€™s just facts, and no amount of mean tweets is gonna fix that for Trump.
    • Not my first one, which has yet to be addressed. MAGA appears to support a Communist dictator while accusing the Democratic Party of turning America Communist. Itโ€™s either misdirection or bait-and-switch, both tactics losers fall for.
    • I think Franklin would be the considered the favorite based off ranking and record. I think most would agree we prefer being the underdogs anyway. Orangefield has played much better since getting everyone back however, and I think it should be a good matchup. ย It will be a fun series, with a chance to go to state on the line!ย 
    • And your post wasnโ€™t snark? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    • So whatโ€™s the writing on the wall, Trumpโ€™s huge crowds, polls showing him leading, maybe youโ€™re referring to the dismal job this administration is doing but no one will care. No, youโ€™re writing on the wall is 2020 and you canโ€™t seem to comprehend that folks may be tired of what this administration is putting them through. But we do know youโ€™re a guy that canโ€™t seem to deal with the current state of affairs and stays in perennial armchair quarterback mode.
  • Topics