WHATS GOING ON AT OZEN? COACHES ARE OUT!!!

[quote name="ozens fastest@1906" post="1411992" timestamp="1370653393"]
Heard that there have been some changes and moves, kinda like what happen when Stump left the BROOK.....
[/quote] It would take hours to tell you what i think about it but to make a long story short: It will end up a regretable (sp) situation for Ozen.  ;)

+1 skipmeister, good luck to the outgoing coaches. but what new head coach is gonna keep all the same coaches from the previous coaching staff, and be successful. to make a long story short, did coach harrison keep all the same coaches that dean colbert had on his staff ? can you teach a old dog new tricks ? would you put new wine in a old bottle ?  ;) just my opinion, good luck to coach magee and his new staff.  go panthers !!

[b] sees[/b][quote name="panther blue" post="1412080" timestamp="1370716825"]
+1 skipmeister, good luck to the outgoing coaches. but what new head coach is gonna keep all the same coaches from the previous coaching staff, and be successful. to make a long story short, did coach harrison keep all the same coaches that dean colbert had on his staff ? can you teach a old dog new tricks ? would you put new wine in a old bottle ?  ;) just my opinion, good luck to coach magee and his new staff.  go panthers !!
[/quote] Dean :Ronnie :Harrison

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ProfessorMandela12
    Newest Member
    ProfessorMandela12