Nederland Bulldogs 2013

Coug, thanks for the tip on getting to the game before kickoff, but we bulldog fans always show up early..when you get out of your car you'll hear cowbells and barking, and when you get back in your car at the end of the game you will hear cowbells and barking, and our band playing conquest.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1409793" timestamp="1370035824"]
[quote author=dustoff03 link=topic=112290.msg1409784#msg1409784 date=1370034741]
[quote author=$MTC-28$ link=topic=112290.msg1409758#msg1409758 date=1370032230]
The big question is will cougar14 be here to eat his crow if his predictions are wrong come August.
[/quote]
he'll change his name again. but it aint hard to figure out who he is.
[/quote] ;)
[/quote]I'll be here to eat whatever. I can't make any more bets like that though. It's hard to hide genius. 8)

[quote name="cougar14" post="1409856" timestamp="1370050076"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=112290.msg1409793#msg1409793 date=1370035824]
[quote author=dustoff03 link=topic=112290.msg1409784#msg1409784 date=1370034741]
The big question is will cougar14 be here to eat his crow if his predictions are wrong come August.
[/quote]
[/quote] ;)
[/quote]I'll be here to eat whatever. I can't make any more bets like that though. It's hard to hide genius. 8)
[/quote]
No disrespect but I believe this is the same genius who said a certain linebacker didn't have enough top end speed to be a three down linebacker js :)

[quote name="cougar14" post="1409856" timestamp="1370050076"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=112290.msg1409793#msg1409793 date=1370035824]
[/quote]
[/quote] ;)
[/quote]
whatever. I sent you a pm asking a legit question and you failed to respond. do you hate VIDOR that much?

[quote name="Knoddy1" post="1409824" timestamp="1370042797"]
Coug, thanks for the tip on getting to the game before kickoff, but we bulldog fans always show up early..when you get out of your car you'll hear cowbells and barking, and when you get back in your car at the end of the game you will hear cowbells and barking, and our band playing conquest.
[/quote]Y'all could play whatever you want, last two trips to play us on this side of the river heard our fight song more than yours. If I remember the events correctly I did hear barking at the beginning of the game but y'all left with your tail tucked between you legs. I think y'all are 0-for against Crosby, Dayton, and BH west of the Trinity in recent times. Y'all get your first one next August either. I said be there early because we have the smallest, most raggedy stadium in the district and the home side is small so when it gets real packed fans sit on the visitor side.

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1409775" timestamp="1370033778"]
3 games I could find of Nederland Vs Crosby...

Ned  21    Crosby  7
Ned  19    Crosby  25
Ned  [u]29[/u]    Crosby  [u]35[/u]
Total 69                67
Avg. 23                22

and as Coug is always saying stats mean everything.... I guess Nederland is going to win due to the avg scores of the 3 games.... I guess that puts this to bed....... :-D Carry on have a nice day...
[/quote]The 7 is an outlier. Ned's D was good but it was the first game with a new staff. We also have two W's which y'all say is everything. Looks like it's our year if we're averaging those.

[quote name="cougar14" post="1409862" timestamp="1370051182"]
[quote author=Coach Comeaux link=topic=112290.msg1409775#msg1409775 date=1370033778]

Ned  21    Crosby  7
Ned  19    Crosby  25

and as Coug is always saying stats mean everything.... I guess Nederland is going to win due to the avg scores of the 3 games.... I guess that puts this to bed....... :-D Carry on have a nice day...
[/quote]The 7 is an outlier. Ned's D was good but it was the first game with a new staff. We also have two W's which y'all say is everything. Looks like it's our year if we're averaging those.
[/quote]
one more time: stats= stats, scoreboard ='s winner as in 42-20 Vidor over Crosby. if the stats said it all then Crosby should lead the state in TITLES IYO.

[quote name="cougar14" post="1409861" timestamp="1370050856"]
[quote author=Knoddy1 link=topic=112290.msg1409824#msg1409824 date=1370042797]
[/quote]Y'all could play whatever you want, last two trips to play us on this side of the river heard our fight song more than yours. If I remember the events correctly I did hear barking at the beginning of the game but y'all left with your tail tucked between you legs. I think y'all are 0-for against Crosby, Dayton, and BH west of the Trinity in recent times. Y'all get your first one next August either. I said be there early because we have the smallest, [b]most raggedy stadium[/b] in the district and the home side is small so when it gets real packed fans sit on the visitor side.
[/quote]

Yes Lawd that stadium sucks!

[quote name="cougar14" post="1409862" timestamp="1370051182"]
[quote author=Coach Comeaux link=topic=112290.msg1409775#msg1409775 date=1370033778]

Ned  21    Crosby  7
Ned  19    Crosby  25

[/quote]
Excuses excuses man. Come on coug. Atleast take your loss like a man. Not like a little boy who make excuses.

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1409864" timestamp="1370051559"]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=112290.msg1409862#msg1409862 date=1370051182]

Ned  21    Crosby  7
Ned  19    Crosby  25

[/quote]
one more time: stats= stats, scoreboard ='s winner as in 42-20 Vidor over Crosby. if the stats said it all then Crosby should lead the state in TITLES IYO.
[/quote]I didn't say anything about stats this time. Comeaux brought that up, you just needed to figure out a way to get that Crosby-Vidor in. Y'all had a good season in 2011 in which you got 2 playoff wins. Remember that's one more than BH and SC and they've both been 4A for less than 8 years. We had a young team and y'all had your best team, hopefully we can do it again this year vice versa. I'm not making excuses for the Ned loss, we lost and the game was never in doubt. IJS, don't tell me if you had a first year, first time head coach in his first game you would think your team is supposed to be ready. Y'all gave Matthews a decade.

[quote name="cougar14" post="1409899" timestamp="1370061131"]
[quote author=dustoff03 link=topic=112290.msg1409864#msg1409864 date=1370051559]

Ned  21    Crosby  7
Ned  19    Crosby  25

[/quote]
[/quote]I didn't say anything about stats this time. Comeaux brought that up, you just needed to figure out a way to get that Crosby-Vidor in. Y'all had a good season in 2011 in which you got 2 playoff wins. Remember that's one more than BH and SC and they've both been 4A for less than 8 years. We had a young team and y'all had your best team, hopefully we can do it again this year vice versa. I'm not making excuses for the Ned loss, we lost and the game was never in doubt. IJS, don't tell me if you had a first year, first time head coach in his first game you would think your team is supposed to be ready. Y'all gave Matthews a decade.
[/quote]
To be honest with athletes like Aston and Austin yeah I would expect him to be a little more ready than he looked. But that's just me.

Reading some of the coug fans posts, Nederland should just forfeit that game.  No need to play in Crosby, Dogs out :o  Someone may want to remind Crosby that their district foes are a more important focus...back to Nederland football, (and our focus on district and that quest for the 3)...Like what defensively is returning starting with Malveaux, Washington and Mayfield, Tinsley has nice speed and additions like Krautz either way seems like a boost.  Seay is turning into a nice receiver and wilddog.  Defensively, different players are filling in the missing shoes nicely.  With a backfield lead by Hopkins and a sleuth of others with skills of their own.  I like the O line and their drive.  It doesn't hurt to qbs in abundance.  And returning an outstanding kicker in Noel and I hear Broussard can kick a ball around, too.  Larry Neumann must be thanking the football gods this summer for all that he has been given again and we all know that Neumann KNOWS what to do with it.

[quote name="tsr36" post="1409947" timestamp="1370099487"]
Reading some of the coug fans posts, Nederland should just forfeit that game.  No need to play in Crosby, Dogs out :o  Someone may want to remind Crosby that their district foes are a more important focus...back to Nederland football, (and our focus on district and that quest for the 3)...Like what defensively is returning starting with Malveaux, Washington and Mayfield, Tinsley has nice speed and additions like Krautz either way seems like a boost.  Seay is turning into a nice receiver and wilddog.  Defensively, different players are filling in the missing shoes nicely.  With a backfield lead by Hopkins and a sleuth of others with skills of their own.  I like the O line and their drive.  It doesn't hurt to qbs in abundance.  And returning an outstanding kicker in Noel and I hear Broussard can kick a ball around, too.  Larry Neumann must be thanking the football gods this summer for all that he has been given again and we all know that Neumann KNOWS what to do with it.
[/quote]I look at it one game at a time and Ned happens to be the first one of those. I'm glad to hear summer workouts are about to start and you still don't have a qb though while ours makes his 24th start. I know y'all are high on the other guys but Washington was the one that made it all happen. We play better players than the rest of those guys in our district schedule so it's no big deal unless we can't block D.Wash. You'll know how good the Dogs d is after week one.

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1409864" timestamp="1370051559"]

Ned  21    Crosby  7
Ned  19    Crosby  25

[/quote]
[/quote]  ;D ;D

coug....get with Vidor folks and start a "all we care about on our schedule is the Nederland game" thread....you'll have a lot to talk about ::)  oh wait Vidor already has that thread...you'll have start your own.I guess in those 24 straight starts, there was a loss to Nederland?  And I will give them the memo from all of our your knowledge about our players....You might want to start instead a Coug eating crow thread now.....oh you WAIT might want to call SC they may want to chime in on a team that they know they can beat thread. ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="jake94" post="1409970" timestamp="1370108716"]
Did the twins start on Varsity as freshmen? If not, they are winless against Nederland as is the rest of this PHENOMENAL group you speak of...
[/quote]Yeah, Austin got varsity carries as a freshman. He was also 13 years old due to them being a year early in school. Aston got moved up to the varsity at the end of the season and didn't play. I said absolutely nothing about phenomenal either. Ned beat us at home last year. We don't play well over there for some reason but ned doesn't play well over here either. Now you have to come over here where you're 0-6 the last 6 trips to play BH, Dayton, and Crosby.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• Cohen……a lying, backstabbing pos who does nothing but lie every time he opens his mouth. Let him utter words the prosecution wants to hear, and we can convict. Cohen told his ex advisor that he wanted to kill himself. What a worldly loss that would be. Let anyone on this board be put through the wringer with false charges and lies like Trump has had to endure, and you would be screaming at the top of your lungs how illegal all of this is.
    • It was and remains perfectly timed and choregraphed Kangaroo Court, whatever Cohen just said or lied about.  Face it, under Soros installed Biden and Merrick Garland, the USA is now officially a Bananna Republic with a Goverment that weaponizes itself against and destroys its political rivals. Putin and Xi are SO proud!  Dang I miss Democracy.       
    • I haven’t been watching closely, but even the liberal sources even tell the story as “the defense really took apart Cohen’s testimony on Thursday.” It sounds like sloppy work from the prosecution to point out a specific call as being “the one,” when it was easily concluded that this particular call could not have occurred the way that Cohen (and the prosecution) claim it to have happened.    The bad news is that I doubt that it matters much-I suspect that most jurors minds were closed before testimony started.   I don’t see Trump leaving with anything less than a conviction based on the venue (NYC).
    • Tough case all the way around.  The guy had a lot of online activity come out where he made racist statements and statements about killing BLM protesters and looters.  So when he then goes out and does it, it looks really bad.  I've seen a lot of videos where people have driven through protestors, defended themselves against them, etc., and didn't bat an eye.  This feels different, but that doesn't necessarily make it murder, either.  His account of the events that happened vs. the witness accounts were both very different, but I'd also expect both sides' accounts to be self-serving and inaccurate to fit their narrative.  Not really sure what to think on this one.  
    • @CardinalBacker   Wanted to get your thoughts on how Cohen did as Bragg's star witness..... My Take: The State spent two days acknowledging that Cohen lied all the time but now he has come clean,,,,,,,it took the defense (having same evidence state had), just a few hours to confirm Cohen lied to the current jury a couple days ago......  While I thought initially Trump would be found guilty due to venue, with best case a hung jury, there is now a pretty good chance he will be acquitted...... Thoughts anyone??   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
  • Topics