20-4A All District

[quote name="johnnyarm" post="1406513" timestamp="1369138786"]
Watered down the way i see it, just like allowing 4 teams in the playoffs. UNBELIEVABLE!!!! It has less meaning to have more than one in each position.  ???
[/quote]

The only people giving it  "less meaning" are the adults on this site. Try this. If you don't have anything nice to say just keep your mouth shut.

Congrats to all who made the team. It's nice to get a little recognition for all the work you boys put in. Looks like a good number of underclassman on this team. Should be another great year in 20-4A next year.

[quote name="espn2" post="1406516" timestamp="1369139231"]
[quote author=johnnyarm link=topic=112089.msg1406513#msg1406513 date=1369138786]
Watered down the way i see it, just like allowing 4 teams in the playoffs. UNBELIEVABLE!!!! It has less meaning to have more than one in each position.  ???
[/quote]

The only people giving it  "less meaning" are the adults on this site. Try this. If you don't have anything nice to say just keep your mouth shut.

Congrats to all who made the team. It's nice to get a little recognition for all the work you boys put in. Looks like a good number of underclassman on this team. Should be another great year in 20-4A next year.
[/quote]
This^^^^^^^^

[quote name="NDOMAKONG" post="1407395" timestamp="1369273241"]
Found it, Ravines was the offensive MVP.  Big senior year for him being offensive MVP in football and overall MVP in baseball, wonder if that has been done too many times
[/quote]

I know in the '04-'05 school year, Silsbee's Desmond Doss was the district MVP for both football and basketball.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine