Dave Campbell's TF Magazine

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1405664" timestamp="1368823283"]
Wonder if they will be going on a statewide tour to different High Schools in our area......If so you can get a free copy there, at least thats what i've done twice before.
[/quote]

That will probably go to Alief Hastings and check out Martel.... hahahah

[b]2013-2014 5A Changes[/b]
[b]School                 Old coach      New coach     Notes[/b]
Alief Hastings     Greg Alexander David Martel   Alexander done after seven seasons; Martel in from Hardin-Jefferson
[b]2013-2014 3A Changes[/b]
Hardin-Jefferson David Martel   Dwayne DuBois Martel leaves for 5A Alief Hastings; DuBois was OC at Vidor

[quote name="$MTC-28$" post="1405693" timestamp="1368828887"]
Y'all can all bash it or whatever but we all know the majority of y'all are gonna buy it.
[/quote]well considering I am already a minority on the website... I will stay a minority and not buy it...

Guest ECBucFan
I have no desire to bash it, but NO I will not buy it, and haven't for the last 10+ years.  I love HS football as much as anyone, but I cannot see a reason to read it. Its just regurgitated info and blind guesses.

Read for [u]entertainment[/u] purposes, ONLY! 

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1406185" timestamp="1369009247"]
I have no desire to bash it, but NO I will not buy it, and haven't for the last 10+ years.  I love HS football as much as anyone, but I cannot see a reason to read it. Its just regurgitated info and blind guesses.

Read for [u]entertainment[/u] purposes, ONLY!
[/quote]

Exactly.  That is why i said save your money.

The [u]only[/u] reason people on here buy it, is to start spouting info out like they know what the heck their talking about. ;D If you don't buy it, just wait for about a week after it hits the stands and you can read posts on here and get the watered down version of what the magazine said. ;D

[quote name="TradinUp BH" post="1406302" timestamp="1369063521"]
The [u]only[/u] reason people on here buy it, is to start spouting info out like they know what the heck their talking about. ;D If you don't buy it, just wait for about a week after it hits the stands and you can read posts on here and get the watered down version of what the magazine said. ;D
[/quote]

CMON... do you really think people put stuff on here that isn't true??? I mean its on the internet so it must be true.... right??? hehehehe

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1406311" timestamp="1369064876"]
[quote author=TradinUp BH link=topic=112044.msg1406302#msg1406302 date=1369063521]
[/quote]

CMON... do you really think people put stuff on here that isn't true??? I mean its on the internet so it must be true.... right??? hehehehe
[/quote]

;D

[quote name="TradinUp BH" post="1406302" timestamp="1369063521"]
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder