11 members have voted

1. 1. Warren vs Elkhart

• Warren in 2 games
    • Elkhart in 2 games
    • Warren in 3 games
    • Elkhart in 3 games

[quote name="txtitan72" post="1404227" timestamp="1368474840"]
Warren vs Elkhart
Warren has a score to settle with Elkhart, they knocked them out last year. Warren is hungry for it.
Warren in 2
[/quote]
Give Elkhart a little more credit. They are a very good ball club. It'll take a lot more than being hungry to beat them. But I do believe the Warriors will take the series. In 3. They'll games 1 and 3 close but game 2 will be a blowout by Elkhart. In the end, Warren is playing very well and has the edge. Elkhart has been struggling as of late.

Eagles fan you are right about 2 things. Elkhart is a good team and Warren will win. But there will be no blow out. Warren hasn't been blown out all year. Have lost some really close games but have not even come close to being blown out. Have lost some close ones have beat teams better than The Elks.

Eagles fan your wrong about one other thing as well. You say Elkhart is playing bad as of late. Really? They have won two straight playoff series an they were the runner up in their district. One of the playoff teams they beat lost to your beloved eagles(whom you say on another post are playing great)by a grand total of 3 points in two games combined this year. No,I would say they are playing pretty well. But of course they are playing us so you would say that they are not playing that well. I guess when we beat your eagles twice this year they were just playing bad also. Reality, it's a great place, join us.

[quote name="TexWar" post="1404958" timestamp="1368661034"]
Eagles fan your wrong about one other thing as well. You say Elkhart is playing bad as of late. Really? They have won two straight playoff series an they were the runner up in their district. One of the playoff teams they beat lost to your beloved eagles(whom you say on another post are playing great)by a grand total of 3 points in two games combined this year. No,I would say they are playing pretty well. But of course they are playing us so you would say that they are not playing that well. I guess when we beat your eagles twice this year they were just playing bad also. Reality, it's a great place, join us.
[/quote]so your gonna take a shot at him because he chose your team to win...wow you must be proud of yourself

Well junior deputy dog obviously you failed to understand the previous post and also either are to lazy or don't have the ability to read all the posts before you, as you say, "take a shot". If you read eagles fan's comments on his post he views the eagles through more than biased glasses. A few facts remain.  I did agree with him on two of his comments. And,Elkhart, IS playing good ball as of late and last but certainly not least I do appreciate most of what he has posted this year. Roger 10-4 deputy over an out

Warren has had a great year!  That said, Im sorry to say that I predict this will be the end of the season.  The warriors have a fine ball team no doubt, but I also know what Elkhart has!  Warren may win one game in the series, but it really wouldn't surprise me if the Elks sweep

[quote name="TexWar" post="1405087" timestamp="1368710367"]
Well junior deputy dog obviously you failed to understand the previous post and also either are to lazy or don't have the ability to read all the posts before you, as you say, "take a shot". If you read eagles fan's comments on his post he views the eagles through more than biased glasses. A few facts remain.  I did agree with him on two of his comments. And,Elkhart, IS playing good ball as of late and last but certainly not least I do appreciate most of what he has posted this year. Roger 10-4 deputy over an out
[/quote]you clearly were taking shots mr texwar like all rookies on this forum do he is going to support his team like anyone else. I respect you supporting your team but dont bring up the fact that yall beat woodville twice, like that has anything to do with warren vs elkhart you were demeaning him which therefore and hints too you took a shot at him

Just pointing out, you said Elkhart was better that C-H (due to a coin flip???) and I said Warren was better than Woodville due to two shut outs (from two different Warren pitchers). I then stated the conclussion, based on the two strongest teams being matched up and the two lesser teams being matched up, that it should be a couple of good series. And your issue is?????

Deputy one thing that is clear its sad that you think a high status on a local sports forum( your word) some how validates or makes you feel superior! Congratulations kido I guess if that is how  you view an accomplishment to then again,congrats. I don't typically toll but had the day off. One other note as I said earlier,maybe you should DO more research before you post. If you go and view eagles fan history he can't stay away from post about Warren. So, he invited himself to the party. Anyway,get your feelings off your shoulder kid, it's a blog were people post there opinions. When sports is the topic there is going to be some ribbing. Hopefully as you mature you will understand this. Good luck.

[quote name="TexWar" post="1404953" timestamp="1368659637"]
Eagles fan you are right about 2 things. Elkhart is a good team and Warren will win. But there will be no blow out. Warren hasn't been blown out all year. Have lost some really close games but have not even come close to being blown out. Have lost some close ones have beat teams better than The Elks.
[/quote]

Just wondering, I am not familiar with Warrens schedule and don't pretend to be. But I am interested to hear who they played and beat that was better than Elkhart. If I'm not mistaken Elkhart returned somewhere around 7 starters from a team that went to State. Again, I have no clue who  warren played early so help me out.

Warren returned 9 starters. 11 Seniors. The only common oppenent I am aware of was Hemphill. Elkhart split the series. Warren swept them in district.
Warren returned all pitchers, Ekhart graduated Reese (I think that was his name) who was outstanding in the matchup last year.

[quote name="TexWar" post="1405172" timestamp="1368725051"]
Deputy one thing that is clear its sad that you think a high status on a local sports forum( your word) some how validates or makes you feel superior! Congratulations kido I guess if that is how  you view an accomplishment to then again,congrats. I don't typically toll but had the day off. One other note as I said earlier,maybe you should DO more research before you post. If you go and view eagles fan history he can't stay away from post about Warren. So, he invited himself to the party. Anyway,get your feelings off your shoulder kid, it's a blog were people post there opinions. When sports is the topic there is going to be some ribbing. Hopefully as you mature you will understand this. Good luck.
[/quote]your cool bud we can meet up anywhere you want to

[quote name="TexWar" post="1404958" timestamp="1368661034"]
[/quote]
Lol taking a shot at me?
Yes, Elkhart is playing bad baseball compared to what people thought they should be doing at this time. A team that went to state last year and is returning most of their talent from last years squad should not lose to CH or Garrison or Groveton if I'm not mistaken? So yes, they're playing bad when you think about how they were expected to play. But for you to call me out and talk to me like I don't know what I'm talking about AFTER I made a very very bold prediction that your team would win, is quite dumb. And to take shots at my hometown team when they have absolutely nothing to do with this post just shows incompetence in the fact that you can't give me stats that actually directly correlate with this post to support your team. Instead, you feel the need to attack other people.

Warren wins in 3. I still stick to everything I said. That's all ill say about this.

[quote name="TexWar" post="1405172" timestamp="1368725051"]
Deputy one thing that is clear its sad that you think a high status on a local sports forum( your word) some how validates or makes you feel superior! Congratulations kido I guess if that is how  you view an accomplishment to then again,congrats. I don't typically toll but had the day off. One other note as I said earlier,maybe you should DO more research before you post. If you go and [b]view eagles fan history he can't stay away from post about Warren. So, he invited himself to the party. [/b]Anyway,get your feelings off your shoulder kid, it's a blog were people post there opinions. When sports is the topic there is going to be some ribbing. Hopefully as you mature you will understand this. Good luck.
[/quote]
Lmao. I lied in my last post. That's not all I'm gonna say.
This is probably one of the most ill-conceived things I've read in this post. Especially after me picking your team. Yes, I have alot of connections with Warren. So yes, I post on alot of their stuff. 90% of it has been posts directly connected with Woodville, as well. So of course I'm not going to pick my hometown friendly rival over my hometown team lol
What is attacking me accomplishing? Absolutely nothing. So I'd appreciate it if I was left out of this conversation. Just a simple request. Man to man. Please leave me out of it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin