Most annoying/homer/delusional poster on the board....

Most annoying/homer/delusional poster on the board.  

332 members have voted

1. 1. Most annoying/homer/delusional poster on the board.

• Mytwocents
    • Dem dawgs
    • Buddy Garrett
    • Cougar14
    • Smoking baby
    • Bedelman
    • Bad santa
    • Summer creek it is
    • Octfeb
    • Tammy Edelman.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Herefortheparty" post="1404004" timestamp="1368397798"]
[quote author=Law Dog link=topic=111807.msg1403889#msg1403889 date=1368323469]
Did you really drop a "getcha some of dat" about being a pallbearer at the funeral of a man you purportedly respected?  It's commendable that the man respected you enough to have his family ask you to do that, but to use that as a feather in your cap to win an argument on a message board and talk about it flippantly like you did is pretty low rent and exemplifies why you are the leader in the clubhouse for this "award".  I don't have any rooting interest in 21-3A, but you make it so easy to root against HJ. 
[/quote]

Ok, so you take what I said and twist it 360 degees to try to make me look like a jerk..... I see. Someone said my old coach would not have much respect for me.... I proved him wrong and said "getcha some some a dat".... Your the one trying to trn it in to something disrespectful.. You should really be ashamed of yourself. It is commendable and makes me very, very proud and you tried to take it away for what? A check mark on a 3A football blog...[b] You sir are a jack ass[/b]....
[/quote]

Unfortunately, I can see this thread being locked soon, because bedelmon, hereforetheparty or whatever he is calling himself has resorted in his typical fashion of name calling, when things do not go his way. ::) ::) ::)

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bedelman just let it go man. It ain't worth the time and stress tryin to take on the whole board just to change the way people view your school. Trust me I tried when I was first on here. I was the homer who was loud and proud about Vidor. Take it from me the best thing to do is let the kids do the talking. All your doing is making it hard on yourself and your school to get respect. Take it from me man. Just let it go and let the kids do the talking.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="mytwocents" post="1404008" timestamp="1368401134"]
Bedelman just let it go man. It ain't worth the time and stress tryin to take on the whole board just to change the way people view your school. Trust me I tried when I was first on here. I was the homer who was loud and proud about Vidor. Take it from me the best thing to do is let the kids do the talking. All your doing is making it hard on yourself and your school to get respect. Take it from me man. Just let it go and let the kids do the talking.
[/quote]

+1

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1404009" timestamp="1368401253"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=111807.msg1404008#msg1404008 date=1368401134]
[/quote]

[size=14pt][b]+1[/b][/size]
[/quote]

HAHAHA 2cents you might want to take a picture of this.... don't see it that often HAHAHAHA

[quote name="Herefortheparty" post="1404004" timestamp="1368397798"]
Did you really drop a "getcha some of dat" about being a pallbearer at the funeral of a man you purportedly respected?  It's commendable that the man respected you enough to have his family ask you to do that, but to use that as a feather in your cap to win an argument on a message board and talk about it flippantly like you did is pretty low rent and exemplifies why you are the leader in the clubhouse for this "award".  I don't have any rooting interest in 21-3A, but you make it so easy to root against HJ. 
[/quote]

Ok, so you take what I said and twist it 360 degees to try to make me look like a jerk..... I see. Someone said my old coach would not have much respect for me.... I proved him wrong and said "getcha some some a dat".... Your the one trying to trn it in to something disrespectful.. You should really be ashamed of yourself. It is commendable and makes me very, very proud and you tried to take it away for what? A check mark on a 3A football blog... You sir are a jack ass....
[/quote]

You ma'am, are pathetic. 

[quote name="44stack" post="1404027" timestamp="1368410782"]
[quote author=Herefortheparty link=topic=111807.msg1404004#msg1404004 date=1368397798]
[/quote]

Ok, so you take what I said and twist it 360 degees to try to make me look like a jerk..... I see. Someone said my old coach would not have much respect for me.... I proved him wrong and said "getcha some some a dat".... Your the one trying to trn it in to something disrespectful.. You should really be ashamed of yourself. It is commendable and makes me very, very proud and you tried to take it away for what? A check mark on a 3A football blog... You sir are a jack ass....
[/quote]

You ma'am, are pathetic. 

[/quote]

I may be, but I'm truthful..... Lawdog, you are just like everyone else on here.... You sit there and twist what people say to make it sound like whatever you want. Dude, you dont bother me.... You guys are like women with your dramamatic bullcrap. Cast your vote and go back to weaving your baskets.... Weirdo....

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Herefortheparty" post="1404032" timestamp="1368412776"]
[quote author=44stack link=topic=111807.msg1404027#msg1404027 date=1368410782]
[quote author=Herefortheparty link=topic=111807.msg1404004#msg1404004 date=1368397798]
[/quote]

[/quote]

You ma'am, are pathetic. 

[/quote]

I may be, but I'm truthful..... Lawdog, you are just like everyone else on here.... You sit there and twist what people say to make it sound like whatever you want. Dude, you dont bother me.... You guys are like women with your dramamatic bullcrap. Cast your vote and go back to weaving your baskets.... Weirdo....
[/quote]Nobody is twisting your words..you are the one who said it and when someone calls you on it..you resort to your typical name calling and among other things.

[quote name="Herefortheparty" post="1404032" timestamp="1368412776"]
[quote author=44stack link=topic=111807.msg1404027#msg1404027 date=1368410782]
[/quote]

[/quote]

You ma'am, are pathetic. 

[/quote]

[/quote]

Pointing out asinine things that you posted is definitely not twisting your words.  If you don't like having them pointed out to you perhaps you should exercise a little self editing.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1404008" timestamp="1368401134"]
[/quote]

You know what I've realized, I waste so much time jacking with people I dont even know or trying to explain why I feel the way I do.... It doesnt matter how I feel, it doesnt matter how you feel..... What matters is at the end of the day can I lay down with no regrets, no baggage, and no stress.... I love you guys, you have helped me realize that I dont have to be right, I dont have to be understood, I dont even have to be liked.... I tell it how it is, if you dont like it, so be it..... Our kids will do the talking.....

Barry Edelmon
                                                                                      AKA. Most annoying/homer/delusional poster on the board
                                                                                      Hardin Jefferson Football #1 Fan
                                                                                      Waiting to be crowned "Most Hated Poster on the Board"

[quote name="Herefortheparty" post="1404058" timestamp="1368451397"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=111807.msg1404008#msg1404008 date=1368401134]
[/quote]

You know what I've realized, I waste so much time jacking with people I dont even know or trying to explain why I feel the way I do.... It doesnt matter how I feel, it doesnt matter how you feel..... What matters is at the end of the day can I lay down with no regrets, no baggage, and no stress.... I love you guys, you have helped me realize that I dont have to be right, I dont have to be understood, I dont even have to be liked.... I tell it how it is, if you dont like it, so be it..... Our kids will do the talking.....

Barry Edelmon
[/quote]
Karma kiss for you.  :-*

[quote name="usedtobe" post="1404077" timestamp="1368454387"]
[quote author=Herefortheparty link=topic=111807.msg1404058#msg1404058 date=1368451397]
[/quote]

Barry Edelmon
[/quote]
[/quote]
And, after saying that, I wish your were RIGHT once in a while. ;D

[quote name="usedtobe" post="1404079" timestamp="1368454558"]
[quote author=usedtobe link=topic=111807.msg1404077#msg1404077 date=1368454387]
[quote author=Herefortheparty link=topic=111807.msg1404058#msg1404058 date=1368451397]
[/quote]

Barry Edelmon
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Just an observation but I would say that HFtheParty has been right a couple of time.  Like saying that there are different rules for him than there is for Silsbee fans.  I'm not in either program and I can clearly see that happening, imo.  And with all of the back and forth with Farmer Fran, how is it that he/she has not made it on the list?  Just a few thoughts I had while reading this entertaining thread.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="AthleticSupporter - Jock" post="1404085" timestamp="1368455358"]
[quote author=usedtobe link=topic=111807.msg1404079#msg1404079 date=1368454558]
[/quote]

Barry Edelmon
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Just an observation but I would say that HFtheParty has been right a couple of time.  Like saying that there are different rules for him than there is for Silsbee fans.  I'm not in either program and I can clearly see that happening, imo.  And with all of the back and forth with Farmer Fran, how is it that he/she has not made it on the list?  Just a few thoughts I had while reading this entertaining thread.
[/quote]
I do not break the rule's, and I do not make outrageous statements about Silsbee's athletic program, like some do about theirs that is why!! ;D

::) ::)

[quote name="AthleticSupporter - Jock" post="1404085" timestamp="1368455358"]
[/quote]

Barry Edelmon
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Apparently, no one believes Fran to be "homie/delusional."  Nominate him if, in your researching of
this entertaining thread and others, you believe Fran
deserves it. ::)

[quote name="football" post="1404115" timestamp="1368458351"]
Off topic, but party, how do your boys like working on the slot t?
[/quote]

I dont think they have gotten started yet on any of that stuff. I know they are lifting and the agility training is harder than they have ever done. Its really exciting to see the motivation our new coach has instilled in these boys in such a short time. They want to work and get better. I can see a difference in my freshman already. Arms are getting bigger and motivated to work. I know that didnt answer the question but from what I understand every position on the field is open. I'm assuming he is going to wait and get some pads on to see who wants it before he solidifies any positions... I would think thats why he is waiting to teach any schemes...

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1404098" timestamp="1368456727"]
[quote author=AthleticSupporter - Jock link=topic=111807.msg1404085#msg1404085 date=1368455358]
[/quote]

Barry Edelmon
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
I do not break the rule's, and I do not make outrageous statements about Silsbee's athletic program, like some do about theirs that is why!! ;D

::) ::)
[/quote]

Where can I find the rules?  I must have read them so fast when I registered, that I can't remember any of them.  Not saying you broke any.  I'm just interested in what they are now.

[quote name="Herefortheparty" post="1404125" timestamp="1368459372"]
[quote author=football link=topic=111807.msg1404115#msg1404115 date=1368458351]
[/quote]

I dont think they have gotten started yet on any of that stuff. I know they are lifting and the agility training is harder than they have ever done. Its really exciting to see the motivation our new coach has instilled in these boys in such a short time. They want to work and get better. I can see a difference in my freshman already. Arms are getting bigger and motivated to work. I know that didnt answer the question but from what I understand every position on the field is open. I'm assuming he is going to wait and get some pads on to see who wants it before he solidifies any positions... I would think thats why he is waiting to teach any schemes...
[/quote]
He's teaching schemes. Just not complicated schemes. The slot t offense is so different than other offenses that even the basics are different from others. Blocking schemes, tackling, among other things that he is teaching. I can promise you that.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1404196" timestamp="1368469900"]
[quote author=Herefortheparty link=topic=111807.msg1404125#msg1404125 date=1368459372]
[/quote]

[/quote]
He's teaching schemes. Just not complicated schemes. The slot t offense is so different than other offenses that even the basics are different from others. Blocking schemes, tackling, among other things that he is teaching. I can promise you that.
[/quote]

I understand. But I dont know that he is teaching plays and responsibilities as of yet. My boys said he has a process set up and its mostly getting in shape right now. He may be teaching and they just dont know it.

[quote name="Herefortheparty" post="1404203" timestamp="1368470868"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=111807.msg1404196#msg1404196 date=1368469900]
[quote author=Herefortheparty link=topic=111807.msg1404125#msg1404125 date=1368459372]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

I understand. But I dont know that he is teaching plays and responsibilities as of yet. My boys said he has a process set up and its mostly getting in shape right now. He may be teaching and they just dont know it.
[/quote]

I commend you for not trying too hard to figure it out.  Just tell them boys to pay attention, listen up and work their tails off and everything else will fall into place.  As parents, we sometimes try to learn too much about what the team is supposed to be doing and then arm-chair qb the whole thing.  I think we would all be better 'fans' if we understood a little less about the Xs and Os.  I sense your excitement about them grinding it out and just working hard to get better and that's all that really matters.

[quote name="Herefortheparty" post="1404203" timestamp="1368470868"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=111807.msg1404196#msg1404196 date=1368469900]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
My question is if dubois fails to make the playoffs or beat silsbee or even get a about .500 season will you go back to what you were before calling him out on every single mistake he makes?

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="mytwocents" post="1404254" timestamp="1368478490"]
[quote author=Herefortheparty link=topic=111807.msg1404203#msg1404203 date=1368470868]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
My question is if dubois fails to make the playoffs or beat silsbee or even get a about .500 season will you go back to what you were before calling him out on every single mistake he makes?
[/quote]
  :o  :-X

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin