Most annoying/homer/delusional poster on the board....

Most annoying/homer/delusional poster on the board.  

332 members have voted

1. 1. Most annoying/homer/delusional poster on the board.

• Mytwocents
    • Dem dawgs
    • Buddy Garrett
    • Cougar14
    • Smoking baby
    • Bedelman
    • Bad santa
    • Summer creek it is
    • Octfeb
    • Tammy Edelman.

[quote name="usedtobe" post="1402604" timestamp="1368120449"]
[quote author=Herefortheparty link=topic=111807.msg1402600#msg1402600 date=1368120151]
[quote author=usedtobe link=topic=111807.msg1402598#msg1402598 date=1368119276]
[quote author=Herefortheparty link=topic=111807.msg1402565#msg1402565 date=1368111880]
This is a great thread I sure hope I win... May be the only win HJ gets all year....
[/quote]

??? ??? ???  :o Is that really YOU, Herefortheparty or have you been hijacked?
[/quote]

Oh its me bra! I have to agree with everyone or the moderators will delete my post and ban me..... You guys can talk about whatever you want, but my rules are different.... Please, continue telling everyone how HJ's kids have no talent and calling me dillusional and annoying for defending them... This is awesome....
[/quote]
Bra, you just can't help it, can you? ::) 8)
[/quote]

Threw that in there for you bra.... Thanks 2cents for checking my spelling.... I need all the help I can get... I do live in Sour Lake...

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Herefortheparty" post="1402600" timestamp="1368120151"]
[quote author=usedtobe link=topic=111807.msg1402598#msg1402598 date=1368119276]
[quote author=Herefortheparty link=topic=111807.msg1402565#msg1402565 date=1368111880]
This is a great thread I sure hope I win... May be the only win HJ gets all year....
[/quote]

??? ??? ???  :o Is that really YOU, Herefortheparty or have you been hijacked?
[/quote]

Oh its me bra! I have to agree with everyone or the moderators will delete my post and ban me..... You guys can talk about whatever you want, but my rules are different.... Please, continue telling everyone how HJ's kids have no talent and calling me dillusional and annoying for defending them... [b]This is awesome....[/b]
[/quote]

Wow!! 3 times in one week  that I am agreeing with you!!! It is....awesome!! ;D

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1402509" timestamp="1368099402"]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=111807.msg1402484#msg1402484 date=1368070535]
I can't believe I almost got 7% of the vote so far. I try to bring perspective to this board so the people that don't know what [b][size=14pt]perspective[/size][/b] means can soak up some of this knowledge. . .  but I see to a small percentage of you you can't respect the savant-like qualities of my work. :(

.  .  .  .  .  .  or maybe there's more than 4 computers in Vidor?  :P
[/quote]
what that word there? I aint never heard of that there word bfo. ;D
[/quote]You're being funny but you know exactly what I mean. Once the season starts there's going to be people posting on here that write like my 4 year old. One guy tried to call me and idiot and spelled it i-d-i-u-t. I thought he was trying to insult Smokin and just misspelled Inuit until I sounded it out. I guess everyone isn't blessed to be from Eastgate. :)

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="TammyEdelmon" post="1402662" timestamp="1368126778"]
I know my family will win this contest. We are the best at everything we do!!!  :P
[/quote]

Yep!! The edelmon duo is lapping the field in this contest ;D

[quote name="TammyEdelmon" post="1402662" timestamp="1368126778"]
I know my family will win this contest. We are the best at everything we do!!!  :P
[/quote]

How do you rank your family on the characteristic of HUMILITY?

[quote name="usedtobe" post="1402704" timestamp="1368137875"]
[quote author=TammyEdelmon link=topic=111807.msg1402662#msg1402662 date=1368126778]
[/quote]

[/quote]

*Mod edit *

[quote name="usedtobe" post="1402704" timestamp="1368137875"]
[quote author=TammyEdelmon link=topic=111807.msg1402662#msg1402662 date=1368126778]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Obviously not very high lol.  ;)

[quote name="cougar14" post="1402681" timestamp="1368130828"]
[quote author=dustoff03 link=topic=111807.msg1402509#msg1402509 date=1368099402]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=111807.msg1402484#msg1402484 date=1368070535]
I can't believe I almost got 7% of the vote so far. I try to bring perspective to this board so the people that don't know what [b][size=14pt]perspective[/size][/b] means can soak up some of this knowledge. . .  but I see to a small percentage of you you can't respect the savant-like qualities of my work. :(

.  .  .  .  .  .  or maybe there's more than 4 computers in Vidor?  :P
[/quote]
what that word there? I aint never heard of that there word bfo. ;D
[/quote]You're being funny but you know exactly what I mean. Once the season starts there's going to be people posting on here that write like my 4 year old. One guy tried to call me and idiot and spelled it i-d-i-u-t. I thought he was trying to insult Smokin and just misspelled Iniut until I sounded it out. I guess everyone isn't blessed to be from Eastgate. :)
[/quote]
yep, I was being funny at your expense. AND I have to agree with you as far as certain brain dead posts. BUT, you are misinformed in one aspect and so is Coach C. we have 1 computer in Vidor. but it's a SUPER computer. ;D it's watching you right now........... ;)

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Herefortheparty" post="1402731" timestamp="1368146371"]
[quote author=usedtobe link=topic=111807.msg1402704#msg1402704 date=1368137875]
[/quote]

[/quote]

*Mod edit*
[/quote]

No wonder you are lapping the field. That is the kind of remark we have come to expect from you ;)

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1402765" timestamp="1368153854"]
2cents, you moved into 2nd. any regrets on creating the thread?
[/quote]
I stopped caring about what people thought about me on this forum a long time ago. Besides 99% of the people on here don't even know the real me.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1402780" timestamp="1368157825"]
[quote author=dustoff03 link=topic=111807.msg1402765#msg1402765 date=1368153854]
2cents, you moved into 2nd. any regrets on creating the thread?
[/quote]
I stopped caring about what people thought about me on this forum a long time ago. Besides 99% of the people on here don't even know the real me.
[/quote] I think your alright  ;) you are tied with your bestie  ;D

This thread just goes to show you how biased this site is. The only people I try to annoy are the ones that say bad things about HJ. Mostly Silsbee... There are a couple of others from other communities but they are the ones that get on here hourly and disagree with pretty much everyone ie, mytwocents, usedtobe, lawdog.... These guys are probably 40 something, living with their mom, and still telling their grandma what they want for christmas... Probably sitting at the computer right now in warm-up pants, a half shirt, with their mustard coated fingers on the keyboard, half eaten ham samich their mom made'em, waiting on someone from HJ, HF, Lumberton or some other struggling program to show a little hope for next year... Guys, get out of your moms retirement fund, get out of her house and try to to be a productive citizen.....

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Herefortheparty" post="1402827" timestamp="1368193073"]
This thread just goes to show you how biased this site is. The only people I try to annoy are the ones [b]that say bad things about HJ[/b]. Mostly Silsbee... There are a couple of others from other communities but they are the ones that get on here hourly and disagree with pretty much everyone ie, mytwocents, usedtobe, lawdog.... These guys are probably 40 something, living with their mom, and still telling their grandma what they want for christmas... Probably sitting at the computer right now in warm-up pants, a half shirt, with their mustard coated fingers on the keyboard, half eaten ham samich their mom made'em, waiting on someone from HJ, HF, Lumberton or some other struggling program to show a little hope for next year... Guys, get out of your moms retirement fund, get out of her house and try to to be a productive citizen.....
[/quote]

What about someone (bedelmon) who bash''s their own former coach's and thinks they know more than a real coach.

Scratch that..Please don't answer, because I don't want this thread to get locked ;D ;D

[quote name="Herefortheparty" post="1402827" timestamp="1368193073"]
This thread just goes to show you how biased this site is. The only people I try to annoy are the ones that say bad things about HJ. Mostly Silsbee... There are a couple of others from other communities but they are the ones that get on here hourly and disagree with pretty much everyone ie, mytwocents, usedtobe, lawdog.... These guys are probably 40 something, living with their mom, and still telling their grandma what they want for christmas... Probably sitting at the computer right now in warm-up pants, a half shirt, with their mustard coated fingers on the keyboard, half eaten ham samich their mom made'em, waiting on someone from HJ, HF, Lumberton or some other struggling program to show a little hope for next year... Guys, get out of your moms retirement fund, get out of her house and try to to be a productive citizen.....
[/quote]

I have to give it to you.  That was a pretty good post.  Made me chuckle.

Let me just say that with whatever disagreements anyone has with Edelmon, you always get the truth and he'll say it right to your face.  I respect a guy like that.  I may not agree with some things he says, but I have a lot of respect for someone as 'real' as him.  I could have dinner with a fella like that even if we didn't see eye to eye.  As for some of the folks I see him 'debating' with, I don't quite know what to think of you.  It seems you only try to build your own program up by tearing others down.  That's just mean-spirited and couldn't possibly have a good ending to it.  I couldn't share a meal with you.  You'd probably spit in my food when I wasn't looking but you wouldn't do it to my face. 
I don't think HJ will disappoint this year.  I don't know that they will beat Silsbee but you cause 4 or 5 turnovers and they just might.  They will certainly be competitive in every game and that should make for an enjoyable season for players, coaches, fans on both sides of the fields.  More successful programs and better competition in our area helps everyone get better and that's what its all about.  Good luck to all the teams this year.
Now back to voting.  Good thread by the way

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder