Kountze vs Boling Pre Game

[quote name="Keith Stone" post="1399484" timestamp="1367351237"]
Kountze easily wins this. In fact, I think they win state.  I mean, they have the righty and the lefty, and it doesn't matter who you choose.  ;)
[/quote]
Lol...hey thanks Kieth...I new you would come around buddy! Thanks for the unwavering support! Your the man amigo. Hey if your going to the game we can sit together and bond!

Not a hater of Kountze. Maybe a hater of people who self promote their kid all year long.  I do actually think Kountze is pretty good, and should make a run next year, or the year after, when the "lefty and righty" are seniors. I think it's a couple years early for people to say they are the best 1, 2 punch in the area.

Ok kieth...let's be friends, lol...I have meant no disrespect to anyone with any comment...so for the record I think my son the lefty and coach franklins son the righty are special kids and have a bright future. If I have offended anyone due to my excitement than I apologize and if my support was taken as self promoting than please forgive me...was not intended to be taken that way! But I would appreciate it if you would not come across with derogatory statements about any player on this forum. If its a problem with me than address me...we can always go have a cup of coffee somewhere and talk about it in detail. Once again sorry if I offended you or anyone else. Oh and thanks for recognizing they do have ability.  GO KOUNTZE LIONS!

[quote name="Keith Stone" post="1399490" timestamp="1367352572"]
Not a hater of Kountze. Maybe a hater of people who self promote their kid all year long.  I do actually think Kountze is pretty good, and should make a run next year, or the year after, when the "lefty and righty" are seniors. I think it's a couple years early for people to say [b]they are the best 1, 2 punch in the area.[/b]
[/quote]

Who claimed they are the best 1-2 punch in the area?

[quote name="Numberoneonly" post="1399537" timestamp="1367361468"]
1or2 I must have misread something ,I've looked and looked never seen a claim either to that statement......just must be a negative statement on his part.oh!may I be invited for coffee too?and afterwards I know someone will be typing with his elbows....lol... ;) jk.
[/quote]
If not coffee...definitely tea and scumpets...lol...look what ever I said it must have been highly assumtiptive and intrusive. Actually to be honest, I don't remember saying that...

Back to the game...Boling has a good group of boys. They have about ten returning starters with a mixture of those being first team and second team all district players...by the look of scores I not sure how strong the pitching is but is obviously enough to get third in their district. Their bats look to be pretty solid so I think it will be a great series. I think Kountze will prevail after three games.

[quote name="utfan06" post="1399486" timestamp="1367351836"]
[quote author=Keith Stone link=topic=111577.msg1399484#msg1399484 date=1367351237]
Kountze easily wins this. In fact, I think they win state.  I mean, they have the righty and the lefty, and it doesn't matter who you choose.  ;)
[/quote]
#1 hater
[/quote]

Sounds like someone has a chip on his shoulder !!  Or maybe a boulder lol !!  Why is it wrong to be proud of your kids ?
Just leave the boys alone and let them go out and do what that started out trying to do this year !  Good luck to the
Lions I can honestly say there isn't a group of boys that deserve this more than these boys !!  One game
at a time boys !  One game at a time ! 

[quote name="Sport1971!" post="1399493" timestamp="1367353267"]
Ok kieth...let's be friends, lol...I have meant no disrespect to anyone with any comment...so for the record I think my son the lefty and coach franklins son the righty are special kids and have a bright future. If I have offended anyone due to my excitement than I apologize and if my support was taken as self promoting than please forgive me...was not intended to be taken that way! But I would appreciate it if you would not come across with derogatory statements about any player on this forum. If its a problem with me than address me...we can always go have a cup of coffee somewhere and talk about it in detail. Once again sorry if I offended you or anyone else. Oh and thanks for recognizing they do have ability.  GO KOUNTZE LIONS!
[/quote]

Derogatory statement?  Where?

[quote name="Numberoneonly" post="1399537" timestamp="1367361468"]
1or2 I must have misread something ,I've looked and looked never seen a claim either to that statement......just must be a negative statement on his part.oh!may I be invited for coffee too?and afterwards I know someone will be typing with his elbows....lol... ;) jk.
[/quote]

Ok tough guy  :o

[quote name="Keith Stone" post="1399490" timestamp="1367352572"]
Not a hater of Kountze. Maybe a hater of people who self promote their kid all year long.  I do actually think Kountze is pretty good, and should make a run next year, or the year after, when the "lefty and righty" are seniors. I think it's a couple years early for people to say they are the best 1, 2 punch in the area.
[/quote]

Again, what's wrong with being proud of the kids and I don't think anyone called them the 1, 2 punch you did !  but you read into it what you want. 

[quote name="dawggoneit" post="1399562" timestamp="1367371488"]
[quote author=utfan06 link=topic=111577.msg1399486#msg1399486 date=1367351836]
[quote author=Keith Stone link=topic=111577.msg1399484#msg1399484 date=1367351237]
[/quote]
#1 hater
[/quote]
Sounds like someone has a chip on his shoulder !!  Or maybe a boulder lol !!  Why is it wrong to be proud of your kids ?
Just leave the boys alone and let them go out and do what that started out trying to do this year !  Good luck to the
Lions I can honestly say there isn't a group of boys that deserve this more than these boys !!  One game
at a time boys !  One game at a time !
[/quote]
Yes I am proud of my kid he has worked year round since he was 6 years of age...he has a dream to play ball at the next level and he works to make that dream come true...so I am proud of my lefty...damn skippy I am!  But just as important right now I am proud of all these young men...the seniors...Tyler, Braden, Cole, Jessie, Bradley, Tanner, Darrien...the juniors...Rowdy, Kolton...the sophomores...Ryder, Stevie, Ethan, Austin, Kade, Tanner, Jake, Kyle...the freshman...Caden and Kyler. They have worked as a team, they have done what has not been done in like 5 plus seasons. So far this year we have at least three seniors looking to further their baseball years. FOR THE RECORD YOU CAN RUN YOUR FLAG UP ABOUT INDIVIDUAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS BUT IT THAT TEAM "W" that means the most!
NOW BOYS GO GET THIS SERIES AND GO ONE MORE STEP...THEN ONE STEP AT A TIME.

[quote name="Piratesdad4410" post="1399941" timestamp="1367506859"]
Kountze will take this in 2
I think Kountze got the best draw from our district out of all three playoff teams.
  The Pirates are pulling for the loins; represent our District with A win.
[/quote]
Drawing #6 Halletsville in the next round lol idk

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder