An affectionate adios

This week it is official....
From my toupsgraphics website.
[i]FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS
Toups Graphics would like to thank all of his "fans" over the last half decade as they have come to this site to read my "Fearless Predictions" and view my "Power Rankings". With the passing of my father in December of 2012, I have been led in my spiritual relationship with God to move by my sister in Katy, TX. Moving away from a commmunity that has become like family is one of the toughest things I have done, but I know the next chapter in my life will be just as impactful. Good luck to all the teams in South East Texas and never stop BELIEVING in the kids that make Friday Night LIghts in Texas have MORE POWER![/i]

This week I turned in my resignation letter.  I am leaving so much (including the many "fans" I have from this website.  I have had many interviews in Katy ISD, but it is very competitive (and I haven't interviewed in over 2 decades).  If any of you know of a principal or assistant principal in a Katy JH or HS, I would appreciate if you could give me a reference for the impact I will have on their school.

I would like to thank SETX sports . com for letting me link my page on this site, and from the number of hits on my website, I know many of you read my "opinions" and maybe even got a chuckle or two.  This fall I will spend my time manking tutorial videos for 6th Math to Algebra I.  If you have a kid in these grades, my site will be an excellent resource for tutoriing.

From what it looks like there is only one JH in Katy that is Purple and White.
Good luck to your teams this fall, I will miss all of you.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1397789" timestamp="1366888987"]
[i]FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS
Toups Graphics would like to thank all of his "fans" over the last half decade as they have come to this site to read my "Fearless Predictions" and view my "Power Rankings". With the passing of my father in December of 2012, I have been led in my spiritual relationship with God to move by my sister in Katy, TX. Moving away from a commmunity that has become like family is one of the toughest things I have done, but I know the next chapter in my life will be just as impactful. Good luck to all the teams in South East Texas and never stop BELIEVING in the kids that make Friday Night LIghts in Texas have MORE POWER![/i]

This week I turned in my resignation letter.  I am leaving so much (including the many "fans" I have from this website.  I have had many interviews in Katy ISD, but it is very competitive (and I haven't interviewed in over 2 decades).  If any of you know of a principal or assistant principal in a Katy JH or HS, I would appreciate if you could give me a reference for the impact I will have on their school.

I would like to thank SETX sports . com for letting me link my page on this site, and from the number of hits on my website, I know many of you read my "opinions" and maybe even got a chuckle or two.  This fall I will spend my time manking tutorial videos for 6th Math to Algebra I.  If you have a kid in these grades, my site will be an excellent resource for tutoriing.

[/quote]

Man, I guess we need to consider a Katy section to SETXsports!  :D :D :D :D

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1398998" timestamp="1367242563"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=111434.msg1397789#msg1397789 date=1366888987]
[i]FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS

[/quote]

Man, I guess we need to consider a Katy section to SETXsports!  :D :D :D :D
[/quote]

Maybe, but we all still support our home teams! :)

As said before Mr. Toups you will be missed.... always loved reading your predictions whether against or for my beloved Pirates... Sorry for the loss of your father and God speed on getting your foothold on the Katy career... I am sure you will hit the ground running and never look back except on Friday Nights :-D

• 3 weeks later...
Big day for PUPRLE4EVER.  Went to the Lamar CISD job fair last Saturday and the head coach at George Ranch (Ricky Tullos) knows of me.  The principal and math department head were impressed with my resume.  I have an interview today at George Ranch High School.  With Coach Tullos knowing of my past, my Friday Night Lights just might continue.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1407471" timestamp="1369311229"]
Big day for PUPRLE4EVER.  Went to the Lamar CISD job fair last Saturday and the head coach at George Ranch (Ricky Tullos) knows of me.  The principal and math department head were impressed with my resume.  I have an interview today at George Ranch High School.  With Coach Tullos knowing of my past, my Friday Night Lights just might continue.
[/quote] I am very excited for you Mr. Toups. I pray you get the job.

[quote name="Smoking Baby Again" post="1408786" timestamp="1369773359"]
[b]Sonic in Dayton is hiring.[/b]  Just saying.....  ;D ;D ;D

I know you been couped up in Dayton, but you realize the Internet reaches that far right?
[/quote] oh that explains why you were seen there sitting in your vehicle writing on some paper.. It was a application for sonic.... or either you were there writing down that 54 cent drink with zero calories recipe.. so hopefully there isn't a repeat when BH comes to Dayton this year.. like it was the last time BH stepped into Bronco Stadium... Oh and make sure Gage takes his Ritalin before yall come ya here....

[quote name="OctFeb" post="1408813" timestamp="1369779259"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby Again link=topic=111434.msg1408786#msg1408786 date=1369773359]

I know you been couped up in Dayton, but you realize the Internet reaches that far right?
[/quote] oh that explains why you were seen there sitting in your vehicle writing on some paper.. It was a application for sonic.... or either you were there writing down that 54 cent drink with zero calories recipe.. so hopefully there isn't a repeat when BH comes to Dayton this year.. like it was the last time BH stepped into Bronco Stadium... Oh and make sure Gage takes his Ritalin before yall come ya here....
[/quote]

Yall just move that septic truck before our superior fans get there.  I'd ask for vallet parking, but that might be a one-way parking effort considering the workforce....... ;D 

[quote name="Smoking Baby Again" post="1409053" timestamp="1369853180"]
[quote author=OctFeb link=topic=111434.msg1408813#msg1408813 date=1369779259]
[quote author=Smoking Baby Again link=topic=111434.msg1408786#msg1408786 date=1369773359]

[/quote]

Yall just move that septic truck before our superior fans get there.  I'd ask for vallet parking, but that might be a one-way parking effort considering the workforce....... ;D
[/quote] na that poop truck is there for y'all. Gotta keep them tanks cleaned out from all the poop y'all dump when Dayton spanks them eaglettes when y'all are in Bronco Stadium.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1409118" timestamp="1369857162"]
Anyone wanna bet Smoking Baby heads back to Alaska after Dayton beats the Barbies like a drum this year?  ;D
[/quote]

MBG you need to set the voodoo doll down and step away from the pin cushion....  ;D ;D

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1409124" timestamp="1369857352"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=111434.msg1409118#msg1409118 date=1369857162]
Anyone wanna bet Smoking Baby heads back to Alaska after Dayton beats the Barbies like a drum this year?  ;D
[/quote]

MBG you need to set the voodoo doll down and step away from the pin cushion....  ;D ;D
[/quote]
What is it with you and voodoo. First PNG then buddy garrity?? One might think your really the Voodoo person.  ;)  ;D    8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder