21 3-A, where do you stand

101 bra! Hey, I guarantee you there is as much excitement, if not more, around our program, than yours.... Fran, do you ever get out? I mean really, do you ever leave your humble abode? Every time I post on here, your right there behind me... Ready to dis agree.... Who's your favorite college team, or pro team?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1401168" timestamp="1367691573"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=111338.msg1401157#msg1401157 date=1367690049]
they put some strange stuff in that water over there in Sour Lake, Nome & China.  ;D
[/quote]I think their drinking water is 98 proof ;D
[/quote]
Going through Sour Lake on a good day, you can smell it. :o 8)

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Herefortheparty" post="1401181" timestamp="1367692880"]
101 bra! Hey, I guarantee you there is as much excitement, if not more, around our program, than yours.... Fran, do you ever get out? I mean really, do you ever leave your humble abode? Every time I post on here, your right there behind me... Ready to dis agree.... Who's your favorite college team, or pro team?
[/quote]seems to me, that you and your other half are the only one's excited about Hawk Football..In Silsbee there is expectations on going to the playoffs. In HJ there is excitement that y'all can win more than 1 game in district this year.

[quote name="Herefortheparty" post="1400116" timestamp="1367523413"]
Yes Silsbee won. By far not the whipping we should have gotten according to you guys...
[/quote]
bedelmon/Herefortheparty or WHATEVER -
Can you refer me to some posts where "We guys" said anything about the margin of victory expected in the second game?

[quote name="AthleticSupporter - Jock" post="1400471" timestamp="1367588876"]
[quote author=usedtobe link=topic=111338.msg1400441#msg1400441 date=1367584321]
[quote author=Herefortheparty link=topic=111338.msg1400431#msg1400431 date=1367582344]
[quote author=Tiger94 link=topic=111338.msg1400329#msg1400329 date=1367545982]
Poor H-J :'( :'( Next year's champ once again.  ::) ::) Have to at least be on the porch to start kicking the door in, but the low-flying hawks can't even find the house.
[/quote]

I understand the next year bull.... But we are just trying to stay on the topic 94...... You see, if your not a Silsbee or Nederland fan, you get banned for not staying on topic.... You should be ok though, you root for an under-rated, loves to kiss your sister, under acheiving, ok with 2nd place, Silsbee team...
[/quote]
If I could, I'd ban YOU in a New York minute.  You, sir, are a classic muckraker. >:(
[/quote]

I don't get it.  Are you complimenting him?  I thought muckrakers were good.  Don't they expose wrongdoings, filth, corruption, scams, etc.
[/quote]
Well, lookie here!  We have another enlightened HJ supporter wading in.  Very good AthleticSupporter-Jock; you have a good point.  As I can see that you know, many words have several meanings.  As does muckraker.  The meaning that I am using (loosely, allbeit) is "Noun 1. muckraker - one who spreads real or alleged scandal about another (usually for political advantage).  Our subject poster in this case and in my opinion, is an "Athletic muckraker."  Just review his postings relative to Silsbee and let
me know what you think - if you can do it
unbiasedly.  I'm interested in your answer either way. 8)

I know this much.  If i were still in school playing I know that I wouldnt want my mommy and daddy on a forum making outlandish statements and riling up everyone in the district.  Wouldnt it be better to be humble and come flying in under the radar thus sneaking up on some teams?  And, lol if I ever heard my dad using the term "bra" when referring to someone I would disappear in shame. 

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="laflamablanco" post="1401252" timestamp="1367701115"]
I know this much.  If i were still in school playing I know that I wouldnt want my mommy and daddy on a forum making outlandish statements and riling up everyone in the district.  Wouldnt it be better to be humble and come flying in under the radar thus sneaking up on some teams?  And, lol if I ever heard my dad using the term "bra" when referring to someone I would disappear in shame.
[/quote]+1

[/quote] ;D  +1

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1401307" timestamp="1367709000"]
[quote author=laflamablanco link=topic=111338.msg1401252#msg1401252 date=1367701115]
[/quote] ;D  +1
[/quote]
This is priceless - and hits exactly what everyone on this site it striving to express to bedelmon, who changed his ID to whatever because he was embarrassing his children. 8)

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="mical" post="1401389" timestamp="1367730988"]
Everyone on this site? Speak for yourself!  [b]JACKASS[/b]
[/quote]More priceless words of wisdom from a HJ supporter ;D
I think everyone is speaking for themselves ;)

[/quote]

I highly doubt you ever played anything except tiddldy-winks..... The only statements I ever made were taking up for the kids in our community that you guys take sooooooo much pride in bashing.... Then your fearless bloggers get on here and make outlandish statements about us that are even more hurtful.... I have said it a hundred times...... We actually do have athletes at HJ. Good athletes. Our problems have been politics, and small town crap.... Its gone now.... We have an unbiased leader that has some fire and wants to put us on the map. I say the truth..... I've said it all along and every time you guys try to make me out to be a bad person because I lay the blame on our ex-leader and not the kids.... Every ballgame I go to, people tell me how much they like what I post on here.... Even parents I know from other schools....... Notice the only school that I talk about is Silsbee....... Because Silsbee is the only one that has fans attack our community. And I liked Silsbee up until Fran started his ranting.... I can talk trash wth the best of them, and enjoy it because I've been a competitor all my life. I will fight for these kids tooth and nail because I care about them. Have you ever thought about how hard it must be to work your butt off to be the best and most positive player you can be, then put those pads on every Friday night and know you are fixing to get your butt handed to ya, and theres nothing you can do about it? And the sad thing is, you know what needs to be done to fix it but nobody listens..... Thats what our kids have gone through for years...... Even if we dont win a game, the necessary changes have been made and thats all I ever asked for. Oh, and my kids and their friends like what I say on here BRA! PODNA! HOMIE! Whatever.....

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Herefortheparty" post="1401415" timestamp="1367765767"]
[quote author=laflamablanco link=topic=111338.msg1401252#msg1401252 date=1367701115]
[/quote]

I highly doubt you ever played anything except tiddldy-winks..... The only statements I ever made were taking up for the kids in our community that you guys take sooooooo much pride in bashing.... Then your fearless bloggers get on here and make outlandish statements about us that are even more hurtful.... I have said it a hundred times...... We actually do have athletes at HJ. Good athletes. Our problems have been politics, and small town crap.... Its gone now.... We have an unbiased leader that has some fire and wants to put us on the map. I say the truth..... I've said it all along and every time you guys try to make me out to be a bad person because I lay the blame on our ex-leader and not the kids.... Every ballgame I go to, people tell me how much they like what I post on here.... Even parents I know from other schools....... Notice the only school that I talk about is Silsbee....... Because Silsbee is the only one that has fans attack our community. And I liked Silsbee up until [b]Fran started his ranting[/b].... I can talk trash wth the best of them, and enjoy it because I've been a competitor all my life. I will fight for these kids tooth and nail because I care about them. Have you ever thought about how hard it must be to work your butt off to be the best and most positive player you can be, then put those pads on every Friday night and know you are fixing to get your butt handed to ya, and theres nothing you can do about it? And the sad thing is, you know what needs to be done to fix it but nobody listens..... Thats what our kids have gone through for years...... Even if we dont win a game, the necessary changes have been made and thats all I ever asked for. Oh, and my kids and their friends like what I say on here BRA! PODNA! HOMIE! Whatever.....
[/quote]People like what you say on this site??? Nobody believes that load of manure!! You even said you had to change your username, because you did not want it to effect your kids.

I am not bashing HJ. I called you out for making derogatory comments  about the former HJ AD/HC.
You made it personal by your childish name calling among other things.

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1401421" timestamp="1367767177"]
[quote author=Herefortheparty link=topic=111338.msg1401415#msg1401415 date=1367765767]
[/quote]

I highly doubt you ever played anything except tiddldy-winks..... The only statements I ever made were taking up for the kids in our community that you guys take sooooooo much pride in bashing.... Then your fearless bloggers get on here and make outlandish statements about us that are even more hurtful.... I have said it a hundred times...... We actually do have athletes at HJ. Good athletes. Our problems have been politics, and small town crap.... Its gone now.... We have an unbiased leader that has some fire and wants to put us on the map. I say the truth..... I've said it all along and every time you guys try to make me out to be a bad person because I lay the blame on our ex-leader and not the kids.... Every ballgame I go to, people tell me how much they like what I post on here.... Even parents I know from other schools....... Notice the only school that I talk about is Silsbee....... Because Silsbee is the only one that has fans attack our community. And I liked Silsbee up until [b]Fran started his ranting[/b].... I can talk trash wth the best of them, and enjoy it because I've been a competitor all my life. I will fight for these kids tooth and nail because I care about them. Have you ever thought about how hard it must be to work your butt off to be the best and most positive player you can be, then put those pads on every Friday night and know you are fixing to get your butt handed to ya, and theres nothing you can do about it? And the sad thing is, you know what needs to be done to fix it but nobody listens..... Thats what our kids have gone through for years...... Even if we dont win a game, the necessary changes have been made and thats all I ever asked for. Oh, and my kids and their friends like what I say on here BRA! PODNA! HOMIE! Whatever.....
[/quote]People like what you say on this site??? Nobody believes that load of manure!! You even said you had to change your username, because you did not want it to effect your kids.

I am not bashing HJ. I called you out for making derogatory comments  about the former HJ AD/HC.

[/quote]

You should really go back and read the locked threads and see who started this mess.... I was calling you out for saying our kids have no talent...

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Herefortheparty" post="1401430" timestamp="1367768988"]
[quote author=Farmer Fran link=topic=111338.msg1401421#msg1401421 date=1367767177]
[quote author=Herefortheparty link=topic=111338.msg1401415#msg1401415 date=1367765767]
[/quote]

[/quote]

You should really go back and read the locked threads and see who started this mess....
[/quote]well, all I know is that I did not have to change my username, because of fear the outrageous things that you have been saying would effect them.
You are the one who needs to go back and read the crap you have been posting.... bra ;) ;D

It was actually a Silsbee fan at the last baseball game we played over there that made me think, "there really are stupid people out there that will take what I say out on my kids".... So I changed my name..... I didnt hide it... You still hide behind your name..... I chose not too, but seems like now I have to because of people like you...
And whoever that stupid old man was yelling at my kid....

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Herefortheparty" post="1401437" timestamp="1367771038"]
It was actually a Silsbee fan at the last baseball game we played over there that made me think, "there really are stupid people out there that will take what I say out on my kids".... So I changed my name..... I didnt hide it... You still hide behind your name..... I chose not too, but seems like now I have to because of people like you...
And whoever that stupid old man was yelling at my kid....
[/quote]There are idiot fans everywhere. I can promise you this, you did not have to change your username because of me.
We may get on here and talk trash to each other, but I would never and I mean never scream derogatory remarks to a athlete on the field.
As a parent of 2 boys myself, 1 a college athlete and the other a high school athlete, I can understand.

BADSANTA what's your deal man? Why do you degrade HJ so much? They are in the process of changing things to get out of their old ways! They are trying to rebuild the program from the ground up! Your a sorry individual!

[quote name="mical" post="1401389" timestamp="1367730988"]
Everyone on this site? Speak for yourself!  JACKASS
[/quote]
I, of course, meant everyone except relatives.  Thought you might have known that; but you have proved me wrong again.  And, I'm more of a common donkey than the animal that you mention.  You are on your way to something great in journalism. :(

[quote name="Herefortheparty" post="1401415" timestamp="1367765767"]
[/quote]

I highly doubt you ever played anything except tiddldy-winks..... The only statements I ever made were taking up for the kids in our community that you guys take sooooooo much pride in bashing.... Then your fearless bloggers get on here and make outlandish statements about us that are even more hurtful.... I have said it a hundred times...... We actually do have athletes at HJ. Good athletes. Our problems have been politics, and small town crap.... Its gone now.... We have an unbiased leader that has some fire and wants to put us on the map. I say the truth..... I've said it all along and every time you guys try to make me out to be a bad person because I lay the blame on our ex-leader and not the kids.... Every ballgame I go to, people tell me how much they like what I post on here.... Even parents I know from other schools....... Notice the only school that I talk about is Silsbee....... Because Silsbee is the only one that has fans attack our community. And I liked Silsbee up until Fran started his ranting.... I can talk trash wth the best of them, and enjoy it because I've been a competitor all my life. I will fight for these kids tooth and nail because I care about them. Have you ever thought about how hard it must be to work your butt off to be the best and most positive player you can be, then put those pads on every Friday night and know you are fixing to get your butt handed to ya, and theres nothing you can do about it? And the sad thing is, you know what needs to be done to fix it but nobody listens..... Thats what our kids have gone through for years...... Even if we dont win a game, the necessary changes have been made and thats all I ever asked for. Oh, and my kids and their friends like what I say on here BRA! PODNA! HOMIE! Whatever.....
[/quote]

Well, TIDDLY WINKS (the correct spelling, and it can also be spelled tiddlywinks) isn't as easy as you seem to think.  But maybe your game TIDDLDY-WINKS is a different and simpler game than I know.  I lettered in tiddly winks three years in high school.  I would have lettered the fourth year but I dislocated the forefinger on my shooting hand in typing class.( ;D)  Anyway, your
game sounds more like the name of a rap
singing artist - and when you throw that "Bra" thingy in there . . . well there you go. ::) 8)