21 3-A, where do you stand

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="bedelmon" post="1398764" timestamp="1367107234"]
Let me see how to put this proper, dont want to get banned, got my hand slapped again for being mean to Badsanta..... I cant wait untill football season gets here.... Hopefully the Hawks are going to open a can of whoop-butt on district 21-3A. Well, we can dream right? Our newly found excitment is running rampid around HJ..... Hopefully we will be able to keep up with the onslaught that WOS and Silsbee are going to unleash on us.... I love you guys..... This site is sooooo much fun.... Farmer Fran and Badsanta, you guys need to come over for chicken nuggets and kool-aid so I can get a picture of yall with my boys sitting on your laps.... That would be great.... We could make ice-cream, fruit punch, and play scrabble or even duck, duck goose!
[/quote]The only excitement running wild in Sour Lake is that basketball practice starts in October. We all know that Football and baseball are filler sports at HJ until what the majority of HJ fans care about and that is basketball.

Being a Dallas Cowboys fan lately I can certainly see why there is excitement at HJ. Each year brings new hope, and the reality is, yes, HJ is better than the have been. Unfortunately, this isn't the NFL where a couple of players can actually mean a great improvement because the overall talent level is close. When you have been one of the bottom rungs of the ladder as long as they have been (even with new coaches and new philosphy) at the high school level the odds of turning it around in a season or even two isn't great. It takes time.

In reality, anything is possible, but I'd probably win the lottery before the Hawks beat WOS or Silsbee this year. IMO Silsbee has one of their best teams in years, my Stangs are inexperienced but loaded with an impressive junior-to-be class.

I don't think HJ will finish last in the district but don't see a playoff run either. I was impressed by their JV squad against WOS. Once the district changes into the divisions they definately will be competitive in D2 with probably the only exception being Coldspring. Not this year guys, but brighter days and possible playoffs are probably on the horizon.

As far as children on here, when you make what seems to be an outrageous comment (at least to others, no matter if you believe it our not), you can expect some outrageous comments back. Support your team, don't knock others. It has been a fun topic to read though, very entertaining.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Herefortheparty" post="1399087" timestamp="1367257661"]
[b][/b][u][/u][size=36pt][/size]Silsbee Sucks!!!
[/quote]Gee!! I wonder who this could be ::) ::)

Edelmon at least create another account to look like you are a new user ;D ;D

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Herefortheparty" post="1399122" timestamp="1367266126"]
Now Fran, [b]you sayig Im pathetic[/b] is a personal attack directed at me so I'm gonna tell..... Silsbee Sucks!!!!!
[/quote]

If the shoe fits ::) ::)

It appears that some people cannot work and play well with others. The rules of this forum call for sticking to the topic and not flaming or attacking other persons.

Please discontinue the personal attacks against individual members, coaches, players, etc.

This topic is about 21-3A and not who has changed names, what you think of them as a person or anything else except 21-3A football.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1399136" timestamp="1367267198"]
I think HF may beat HJ (their so-called rival as HJ folks have said) and challenge for 4th place.
[/quote]
I hope that's the scenario Mr. BG.  And I hope it's the same for Orangefield, Buna, and Bridge City. The other two in the district I'm
not the least bit concerned with. :)

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1399136" timestamp="1367267198"]
I think HF may beat HJ (their so-called rival as HJ folks have said) and challenge for 4th place.
[/quote]

I think you are correct. I can easily see HJ not winning a district game this upcoming season. ;D

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Herefortheparty" post="1399160" timestamp="1367273080"]
Hey, we might not win one game, but I'll tell ya this........ Silsbee Sucks!!!!!!
[/quote]

Well if your definition of sucking is going to the playoffs on a consistent basis, year after year, I will take that over what HJ does every year, and that is make excuses.

Coach's play players out of position, coach wont listen to me, because I coached peewee football, All our talent was on the sideline's Coach did not nominate my son for all district...blah blah blah.

One big crying festival in Sour Lake.

[URL=http://media.photobucket.com/user/Gallstones/media/Smilies/crying-baby-1.gif.html][IMG]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc319/Gallstones/Smilies/crying-baby-1.gif[/img][/URL]

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Herefortheparty" post="1399314" timestamp="1367326793"]
Sorry Silsbee,  dont want is to get out of hand, just playing around with some of your fans.... We know you dont suck.....[b] I was just trying to prove a point[/b]...
[/quote]
And what was the point ??? ???