21-3A How Many Wins will it take make playoffs??

How many wins will it take to make the PLAYOFFS this year  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How many wins will it take to make the PLAYOFFS this year

• 7 wins??
    • 8 wins??
    • 9 wins???
    • 10 wins??
    • 6 wins??

I see it being a 4 team race to the finish right now with BC, Silsbee, OF, with Buna looking in.... WOS may make a puch for the 3rd spot but they have ground to gain.  HF and HJ better hope for some outstanding play with a little luck in other battles. IMO

[quote name="Critter" post="1390501" timestamp="1364831156"]
I see it being a 4 team race to the finish right now with BC, Silsbee, OF, with Buna looking in.... WOS may make a puch for the 3rd spot but they have ground to gain.  HF and HJ better hope for some outstanding play with a little luck in other battles. IMO
[/quote]

I think is is very likely outcome, and look how easy a struggling team could be a spoiler.......not to mention any possible upsets to the top two figuring in also!!! 

and double WOW someone voted for 10 wins to get in......I suppose its' an optimistic O-field fan.  They are fundamentally sound team but I just don't see them beating BC or Silsbee without a colosal breakdown on their opponents part..... which could happen.

[quote name="Sportsfan1968" post="1390531" timestamp="1364835885"]
[quote author=Critter link=topic=110630.msg1390501#msg1390501 date=1364831156]
[/quote]

I think is is very likely outcome, and look how easy a struggling team could be a spoiler.......not to mention any possible upsets to the top two figuring in also!!! 

and double WOW someone voted for 10 wins to get in......I suppose its' an optimistic O-field fan.  They are fundamentally sound team but I just don't see them beating BC or Silsbee without a colosal breakdown on their opponents part..... [b]which could happen[/b].
[/quote]

You are right anything could happen but 10 wins to get in?..... C'MON MAN....LOL

Hard to keep all the math straight but if HJ keeps winning, I think they can come up with 6 wins and with that Buna, OF and HJ could preceivablily have the same record and then use tie breakers to settle the records....wow

then again if Buna or OF wins out and they both can't, then the winner between them in the last game of the season would go!!

pretty cool if the last game means that much....excellent way to head to the playoff!!!

[quote name="Sportsfan1968" post="1393513" timestamp="1365702962"]
Hard to keep all the math straight but if HJ keeps winning, I think they can come up with 6 wins and with that Buna, OF and HJ could preceivablily have the same record and then use tie breakers to settle the records....wow

then again if Buna or OF wins out and they both can't, then the winner between them in the last game of the season would go!!

[b]pretty cool if the last game means that much[/b]....excellent way to head to the playoff!!!
[/quote]

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!! Love those games where they leave it all on the field!!!!!

21-3 A

Silsbee        8-1
BC              7-1
Orangefield  5-4

Buna            4-5
HF                3-5
HJ                2-6
WOS            1-6

[b]I think it will come down to last game[/b]

[quote name="Sportsfan1968" post="1394449" timestamp="1366038826"]
21-3 A

Silsbee        8-1
BC              7-1
Orangefield  5-4

Buna            4-5
HF                3-[b]6[/b]
HJ                2-6
WOS            1-[b]7[/b]

[b]I think it will come down to last game[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name="Gladtobehere" post="1394467" timestamp="1366042673"]
[quote author=Sportsfan1968 link=topic=110630.msg1394449#msg1394449 date=1366038826]
21-3 A

Silsbee        8-1
BC              8-1
[b]Orangefield  5-5

Buna            5-5[/b]
HF                3-7
HJ                2-7
WOS            2-7

[b]I think it will come down to last game[/b] between Buna and OF
[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote name="Ty Cobb" post="1395261" timestamp="1366209326"]
It comes down to the Buna vs OF game.  If OF wins, they are in due to the head-to-head tie breaker.  If Buna wins, OF would have to beat BC to force a play-in game.
[/quote]

True, Buna must beat OF to eliminate tie breaker scenario, but if Buna wins this friday also, they end 7-5 record and head to playoffs straight up.  Buna is definitely in driver seat and can control their own destiny.  6-6 tie record for OF with loss coming to them by Buna and win vs BC  forcing a playoff with Buna would mean facing Buna BC Buna in very short time period.  Tough deal there.  So yes, the Buna vs OF(district) game big big and is home for Buna who is very tough to beat at home!!!!  go coogs!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder