top pitching performers this year so far

White (LUM) wasnt at his best early but in his last 3 outings he's 3-0 with 20 innings and a 0.95 era getting hot at the right time
Campbell (LUM) 7 games 27.1 inn 4-0 2 saves 28 k's 0.77 era

I know the raiders are under the radar but with those numbers you cant argue the raiders have one of the best 1&2 combos in the area....

Think as a combination Franklin and Marshall are the in the top 3 in this area...my reasoning...both are Soph. This year which gives great project ability  Franklin from the Right side at upper 80's solid and Marshall from the Left mid and upper 80's solid. Both have very good junk and are accurate. Combined I think the avg ERA is like 0.675 with Combined K' 107 counting Ethan's additional three he picked last night. They have pitched a combined 48 IP with 19 walks and an average of 2.23 strike outs per inning...defiantly a Dynamic Duo! Lol...ok that's a bit cheesie...but funny!

[quote name="hitman009" post="1387417" timestamp="1363878576"]
Tyler Davenport - Crosby- 48 K's already in 26 inn. against top teams.
Santa Fe - 6 K
Babers Hill - 11 K
Dayton - 13 K
2 inn agaist Magnolia West - 4 K
Summer Creek - 14 K

I cant wait to see him develop at Texas State
[/quote]make that 61 k's in 32 inn

I would like to see somebody research the top 10 era, k's, wins  in the area so far this season  and  be sure and include what grade level they are in.  I see some info. from fairly far away. I am talking the Golden Triangle area. I try and read Max Preps but some  area coaches will not input their stats to that Website.  I can probably name several. White-Lumb-11th., Guidry-BC-12th, Franklin-Kountze-10th, Marshall-Kountze-10th, A.Anderson-WOS-10th, G. Anderson-WOS-10th, Shugart-BC-10th, Howard -PAM-10th,. Anyhow I obviously do not know all the top Pitchers but someone out there does. 

[quote name="Ralph" post="1388669" timestamp="1364233771"]
I would like to see somebody research the top 10 era, k's, wins  in the area so far this season  and  be sure and include what grade level they are in.  I see some info. from fairly far away. I am talking the Golden Triangle area. I try and read Max Preps but some  area coaches will not input their stats to that Website.  I can probably name several. White-Lumb-11th., Guidry-BC-12th, Franklin-Kountze-10th, Marshall-Kountze-10th, A.Anderson-WOS-10th, G. Anderson-WOS-10th, Shugart-BC-10th, Howard -PAM-10th,. Anyhow I obviously do not know all the top Pitchers but someone out there does.
[/quote]
WOW TELL ME THE CLASS OF 2015 is not going to be salty! Pretty incredible

[quote name="Ralph" post="1388669" timestamp="1364233771"]
[/quote]according to max preps Davenport is 14 in nation in K's, number 1 in 4A. The kid last year had 89 k's in district alone. 120 for the year

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine