Jump to content

Mr. Buddy Garrity

Members
  • Posts

    96,916
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    241

Everything posted by Mr. Buddy Garrity

  1. ???? They lost to GCM lol
  2. Yeah I seen that, someone brought up Beaumont chapter, I didn't know they had one.
  3. I wish their game last night was streamed, I figured they would look a little different coming off a BYE week versus La Porte, La Porte defense is leaky.
  4. [Hidden Content] Check this out. Only write-up I could find.
  5. Do you happen to know the last time Center went 0-10? I'm asking because I looked at the rest of their schedule and I don't see another chance for a win.
  6. I'm thinking district championship game could be on October 30th in our other home stadium up yonder and not October 9th as of right now 🤷🏾‍♂️
  7. If anyone comes across stats from this game please post em.
  8. I'm not surprised that happened up there. Great job by BU getting the last laugh. 💪🏾
  9. It was one of those nights tonight in the district 😁🍿
  10. Apologize @BMTSoulja1 Floor is yours 😁
  11. Gonna be a battle in Port Arthur next week versus the Care Bears.
  12. Sure was alot of talking during the week ☕🍿
  13. Epic Abe Martin Stadium beatdown. Never seen LP get whooped like this at home.
  14. Fresh leather belt getting applied thoroughly in the woods by BU.
  15. Halloween weekend might be bigger than anyone anticipated after watching this.
×
×
  • Create New...