NHL Fans???

Boston Bruins and Dallas Stars fan here. Stars because they are considered our “local team” plus I always want the Texas team to do well. Bruins fan because when I was a kid we went to Boston and caught a Celtics game and then a bruins game and followed them ever since… when I got stationed for 2 years in Newport, RI I rest got to enjoy and see them at super discounted price of free 50 most of the time 

Followed the stars pretty heavy for awhile, especially in college, when one of my roommates was a huge fan.  Got to watch them win that championship when I was interested.  I don't really keep up now.  My future brother-in-law was a big fan, but now he's my ex-future brother-in-law, so I probably won't be catching any games with him. 

15 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

Boston Bruins and Dallas Stars fan here. Stars because they are considered our “local team” plus I always want the Texas team to do well. Bruins fan because when I was a kid we went to Boston and caught a Celtics game and then a bruins game and followed them ever since… when I got stationed for 2 years in Newport, RI I rest got to enjoy and see them at super discounted price of free 50 most of the time 

Thats awesome! I hear Boston is an incredible place to watch a game!