Barbers Hill @ Nederland

Reagan

OLine is big, but not very good and the QB’s accuracy is not good, so the running game better get going. The defense has been good for most of the games played and they better be very good Friday night

Hopefully they will be and just maybe the offense can get going.  I just don’t have a good feeling right now for the Bulldogs after watching them this year

I think they played pretty well vs WOS, and Dayton due to the defense, fair against PNG, and poorly against TC.  You can’t count Austin and Santa Fe because they are  not good at all.

it's fun to hate on BH but I think they will actually pull this one out. I know I previously meme'd about a 4th quarter collapse. I think this one might be a bit too much for the dogs. 

BH played toe to toe with both Crosby, Paetow, and PAM until the 4th quarter at least. That's a sign of a lot of talent. I think the kids learned two weeks ago that shouting at refs and getting your QB thrown out loses you games. I don't think BH loses versus PNG had they not literally got their QB thrown out of the game. 

That being said Nederland has not looked very good at all this year. 2 points versus TC? Needs a comeback to beat Silsbee? 

I don't think BH is particularly good on defense which will matter less if Nederland cannot figure out how to play offense. 

I think BH offense will score a fair chunk on these dogs, and I think Nederland will need to really turn the corner offensively to win. 

That being said too many if then statements for Nederland. I'll take BH by 7 and they hold on for the victory. 

35-28

It depends on the BH team attitude entering this game. If they can play focused and determined, and eliminate or greatly reduce mistakes, they can win. Again I just don't much about Ned this year, but I still say Ned by 3 because they are at home, and they were earlier ranked, correct? Kind of a tossup really.  

5 hours ago, Cougtalk said:

it's fun to hate on BH but I think they will actually pull this one out. I know I previously meme'd about a 4th quarter collapse. I think this one might be a bit too much for the dogs. 

BH played toe to toe with both Crosby, Paetow, and PAM until the 4th quarter at least. That's a sign of a lot of talent. I think the kids learned two weeks ago that shouting at refs and getting your QB thrown out loses you games. I don't think BH loses versus PNG had they not literally got their QB thrown out of the game. 

That being said Nederland has not looked very good at all this year. 2 points versus TC? Needs a comeback to beat Silsbee? 

I don't think BH is particularly good on defense which will matter less if Nederland cannot figure out how to play offense. 

I think BH offense will score a fair chunk on these dogs, and I think Nederland will need to really turn the corner offensively to win. 

That being said too many if then statements for Nederland. I'll take BH by 7 and they hold on for the victory. 

35-28

I agree with the QB getting tossed helped us. But for some reason BH totally got away for what was working before he was tossed. Totally mind boggling to me. Pretty messy with penalties as well. I can’t say I’m super high on Nederland, but they have the ability to outcoach the ants in the pants.. So I’ll go with that as my deciding factor.

56 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

I agree with the QB getting tossed helped us. But for some reason BH totally got away for what was working before he was tossed. Totally mind boggling to me. Pretty messy with penalties as well. I can’t say I’m super high on Nederland, but they have the ability to outcoach the ants in the pants.. So I’ll go with that as my deciding factor.

The thing about ants in the pants is when they find your marbles! Tonight Is the night to find ‘em😎

1 hour ago, Stattrax said:

Yeah. Thats weird I would keep going to Herndon until someone stops him.  Or at least go to him on must have plays.