Crosby 53 Barbers Hill 46/FINAL OT

AggiesAreWe

Just now, MrFleet23 said:

Well “If” BH would’ve played a clean game they wouldn’t have to worry about coaches stomping on their field . At first I didn’t condone it but now I see how BH is throwing rocks and hiding their hand… all I can say is its like that. Try and stomp on ours next year. 

WOW...one classless act does not condone another.

1 hour ago, Steven Avery said:

I disagree, Cryin was the same QB I saw the carthage game limping around and acting hurt everytime something didnt go his way. 14 bailed him out with some great catches. 

Lol was that a Freudian slip😂 he’s also a pretty good actor. Did you see his attempt at a NFL flop in the game😩 BH player walked by him and he threw his hand up in the air and fainted on the field. 

1 minute ago, BHFAN said:

Lol was that a Freudian slip😂 he’s also a pretty good actor. Did you see his attempt at a NFL flop in the game😩 BH player walked by him and he threw his hand up in the air and fainted on the field. 

LOL I did see that, totally forgot about that. That was a total joke . Must have been one of those late hits we are hearing about :)

11 minutes ago, PirateNole984 said:

WOW...one classless act does not condone another.

Like hell it don’t. If you’re reading these post you see BH dudes condoning and making excuses for the classless acts. They can’t even admit a dangerous hit is wrong

1 minute ago, MrFleet23 said:

Like hell it don’t. If you’re reading these post you see BH dudes condoning and making excuses for the classless acts. They can’t even admit a dangerous hit is wrong

Ever heard of the old saying "2 wrongs don't make a right" well that applies to this situation.  In a case like this, a good, creditable HC would call his players together and tell them not to get wrapped up in the antics of the other team.  He would also point out to the officiating crew that players are being hit after the whistle and those hits are starting to add up.  Also, the coach has the right to pull his players from the game if he believes that is an option. But never would a HC with tact and respect for the game think its ok to jump up and down on a teams logo at midfield. And the people that think that is acceptable behavior...well they are just as classless.  

57 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

The sad thing about this is that the game is now completely overshadowed by the acts of Crosby and their coach. The Crosby reputation has suffered way more than any benefit they got by winning the game. Crosby now has to wear it.    

no it's not. 2-0 Eagle Tears taste good. 

26 minutes ago, PirateNole984 said:

Ever heard of the old saying "2 wrongs don't make a right" well that applies to this situation.  In a case like this, a good, creditable HC would call his players together and tell them not to get wrapped up in the antics of the other team.  He would also point out to the officiating crew that players are being hit after the whistle and those hits are starting to add up.  Also, the coach has the right to pull his players from the game if he believes that is an option. But never would a HC with tact and respect for the game think its ok to jump up and down on a teams logo at midfield. And the people that think that is acceptable behavior...well they are just as classless.  

Why are you even on this thread, me personally I’m not worried about reputation until Crosby gets games canceled because of it!

52 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

More like a Lebron NBA flop.  I saw it and laughed. 

9 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

Why are you even on this thread, me personally I’m not worried about reputation until Crosby gets games canceled because of it!

This is a public forum.

Crosby getting a game/s cancelled because of a classless, disrespectful coach? No, that will not happen. It's acts that are expected by Crosby and their faithful.