Crosby 53 Barbers Hill 46/FINAL OT

AggiesAreWe

1 minute ago, Steven Avery said:

Clock operator has no excuse for allowing a second left on the clock ..terrible 

I agree, but I think he was making up for the :20 he left it running when Crosby had it the previous serious and the refs had to stop play to tell him to stop it. They never put it back on either. 

1 minute ago, BHFAN said:

You notice there isn’t any Crosby fans on here running their head. If they were up by 20 we wouldn’t even be able to talk😎

I’ve told y’all before, I haven’t expected a lot out of this team this year, a lot of young players. It’s not over though. Those TD bombs on 3rd and long are killer though. 

Just now, CCRed said:

I’ve told y’all before, I haven’t expected a lot out of this team this year, a lot of young players. It’s not over though. Those TD bombs on 3rd and long are killer though. 

You said last week that watching KP and BH was like watching everything in slow motion.  What is your take tonight?

2 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Correct still a lot of football. Crosby will put more attention on 81 for the 2nd half. BH will have to move the ball somewhere else. BH is just playing inspired right now.

1 minute ago, Eagle82 said:

You said last week that watching KP and BH was like watching everything in slow motion.  What is your take tonight?

I still think that about last weeks game. Y’all never tried the deep pass then. And yea, y’all got a kid that got behind us 3 times this week. 

Just now, Eagle82 said:

Well I know I sure wished Kirkwood was wearing Royal Blue.  That man is slippery!

Yep, the problem is he is playing both ways. Two of those long TD’s, he was taking a break on defense. I would rather see him rested on offense. 

Most games are decided by the big uglies in the trenches. This is true in high school ball, college and in the pros. PAM lost to Crosby because their O line got their butts whipped all night and they gave sanders absolutely no time to throw down field similar to Mahomes in the superbowl last year. Barbers hill has a much better O line and they're holding their own so far which is letting Barbers Hills Qb take advantage of a horrendous Crosby secondary. Still lots of time left but Crosby won't stop those deep passes unless they put more bodies out in coverage but ofcourse that'll open up the run game so we'll see who wants it more in the 2nd half. 

1 minute ago, PAT409 said:

Most games are decided by the big uglies in the trenches. This is true in high school ball, college and in the pros. PAM lost to Crosby because their O line got their butts whipped all night and they gave sanders absolutely no time to throw down field similar to Mahomes in the superbowl last year. Barbers hill has a much better O line and they're holding their own so far which is letting Barbers Hills Qb take advantage of a horrendous Crosby secondary. Still lots of time left but Crosby won't stop those deep passes unless they put more bodies out in coverage but ofcourse that'll open up the run game so we'll see who wants it more in the 2nd half. 

Indeed!  Hopefully Crosby wasn’t toying with us in the first 1/2!

1 minute ago, CCRed said:

Crosby defense needs to step it up and the offense just needs to quit getting penalties. We turned the ball over once and had a TD called back. Terrible football right now. 

I feel ya look how we started! Muffed punt after a 3 and out. Then stupid penalties setting Crosby up with an in side kick which they recovered. Then kick in a Hail Mary that’s 21 points made a lot easier 

Just now, Eagle82 said:

YeH..we could say the same though.  Fumble deep and and wasn’t ready for the onsides kick  following a penalty.

Yea, I don’t know how y’all’s staff didn’t see that coming. We were already kicking with a penalty from the PAT, so it was kind of a no-brainer opportunity to do the onside.