2021 DCTF 12-5A-D2 predictions

Cougar14.2

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

The only thing I would ask is if PNG and TC are playing for fourth, who is playing for third? I think you're making the assumption that it will be BH but with them breaking in a new coach and no real offseason, I'm not so sure? TC and PNG both had awful defenses last year but the only bright spot on TC's whole team graduated. They have a stud sophomore back that's going to replace McCall but making the assumption that both defenses will be pretty equal I would put PNG as the clear favorite over TC simply because of what they normally are on offense. To you point though, I would've said the same thing last year and they lost by 4 tds. 

I think BH is a toss up. But ultimately it’s going to be for the final playoff spot IMO. I do think of Reed makes it back at the end of the season PNG will get a boost on offense. And with the change at DC, things might be a little better. But my expectations aren’t a top 3 defense in the district. This scrimmage against WOS will show a little on the defensive side. I’ll keep you posted. Clearly Crosby is in the drivers seat. And although some disagree, I’m glad to see someone in the district make a run.