baddog

I Love How

Recommended Posts

...all the divisiveness in this country is attributed to Trump. Obama started all of this with his beer sit down between the white cop and the black professor.....or did we conveniently forget that (kinda like Comey’s memory)? This is where all the anti-cop rhetoric came from. THAT WAS VERY DIVISIVE INDEED. No argument there. Trump comes along and tries to clean a swamp of its corruption and the dems and msm fight him EVERYDAY. Yes, I said EVERYDAY. Why?....because they are all dirty....Rs and Ds alike, and your msm are communists. Then your antifa and blm come along and pick sides. They have the dems in their hip pocket and run the gauntlet of rioting and looting without police intervention due to the dem leaders having no cods and allowing them to have their way. White people were attacked and smeared since Trump took over either for voting for him, or simply being white, which equates to being racist, white supremacist, white privileged, always the bad guy. Of course this does not divide a country because these movements are what are contributing to communism/socialism (is there a difference?) and that is what people are willing to accept. How shameful.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1
8 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

yall spent 8 years saying the black president was a Kenya born Muslim and making monkey jokes about his wife, hush 

Now I’m msm and a dem congress? Wow, what a comparison. I never made monkey jokes about his wife. I made fun of his ears. Did that make it back to him? Awwwww.

That’s your answer to all of my post?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, baddog said:

Now I’m msm and a dem congress? Wow, what a comparison. I never made monkey jokes about his wife. I made fun of his ears. Did that make it back to him? Awwwww.

That’s your answer to all of my post?

To be honest - I stopped reading after the very first sentence of you being a snowflake and defending your lord and savior Donald J Trump 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

To be honest - I stopped reading after the very first sentence of you being a snowflake and defending your lord and savior Donald J Trump 

Aw forget you. You can now sniff Biden’s jock strap.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, baddog said:

...all the divisiveness in this country is attributed to Trump. Obama started all of this with his beer sit down between the white cop and the black professor.....or did we conveniently forget that (kinda like Comey’s memory)? This is where all the anti-cop rhetoric came from. THAT WAS VERY DIVISIVE INDEED. No argument there. Trump comes along and tries to clean a swamp of its corruption and the dems and msm fight him EVERYDAY. Yes, I said EVERYDAY. Why?....because they are all dirty....Rs and Ds alike, and your msm are communists. Then your antifa and blm come along and pick sides. They have the dems in their hip pocket and run the gauntlet of rioting and looting without police intervention due to the dem leaders having no cods and allowing them to have their way. White people were attacked and smeared since Trump took over either for voting for him, or simply being white, which equates to being racist, white supremacist, white privileged, always the bad guy. Of course this does not divide a country because these movements are what are contributing to communism/socialism (is there a difference?) and that is what people are willing to accept. How shameful.

 

The news feeds are saying that "unity" was a major theme/talking point of president bidens speech.  What a joke!!!  How can he stand up in front of America and talk about unity after what the DEMONcrats did the last 4 years?  How can he talk about unity after the last 8 months of racist hate from blm and antifa?  There hasn't been unity since President Trump took office.  Why does he want it now?  Maybe he and his party can receive the same form of unity that has been shown the last 4 years.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ty Cobb said:

The news feeds are saying that "unity" was a major theme/talking point of president bidens speech.  What a joke!!!  How can he stand up in front of America and talk about unity after what the DEMONcrats did the last 4 years?  How can he talk about unity after the last 8 months of racist hate from blm and antifa?  There hasn't been unity since President Trump took office.  Why does he want it now?  Maybe he and his party can receive the same form of unity that has been shown the last 4 years.  

There hasn’t been unity since shortly after the advent of social media and the media deciding to pick sides for us. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, baddog said:

Yours will be duly noted in the coming months.

Y’all wackos planning ANOTHER terrorist attack in D.C?

jesus Christ get it together, your lord and savior got BTFO by sleepy joe. Stop crying and move on with your life

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

hE's NOT mY pReSIdenT!!!!!

These two quotes will be the answers from the left because they already can’t defend their new savior from his first day of  layoffs. 
 

More to come......

Link to post
Share on other sites

Unity - Unity - Unity!!!!!!  We finally have it, across the nation.  

Tim McGraw and Florida Georgia Line - Undivided

https://tasteofcountry.com/tim-mcgraw-tyler-hubbard-performing-biden-inauguration-tv-special/

Here’s the chorus:

Yup, you either go to church or you're gonna go to Hell / Get a job and work or you're gonna go to jail / I just kinda wish we didn't think like that / Why's it gotta be all white or all black / And when we gonna learn to try on someone's shoes sometimes (That's right) / When we gonna start to see from someone else's eyes.

A bunch of hooey!!!!!!!!

Let’s eliminate right and wrong.  Let’s eliminate good and bad.  Heck, the song mentions God - shouldn’t that shock, anger and dismay the left?  Where these artists singing about unity during ALL of the riots over the last year?  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Member Statistics

    42,564
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    Elizabeth Hargroue
    Newest Member
    Elizabeth Hargroue
    Joined


×
  • Create New...