We finally found proof of Election Fraud!

CardinalBacker

Y'all really aren't going to talk about this?  TDS is real, people.

This is the hidden content, please

This is bad.  Really, really bad.... He literally begged the GA Secretary of state to "just find 11,780 votes."  

“The people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry,” he said. “And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”

38 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Y'all really aren't going to talk about this?  TDS is real, people.

This is bad.  Really, really bad.... He literally begged the GA Secretary of state to "just find 11,780 votes."  

“The people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry,” he said. “And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”

How did the Washington Compost get the audio?  LOL!  We know the POS Secretary Of State gave it to them.  Oh, and BTW -- that's a crime!

4 minutes ago, Reagan said:

How did the Washington Compost get the audio?  LOL!  We know the POS Secretary Of State gave it to them.  Oh, and BTW -- that's a crime!

Oh, I get it... it's a crime to disclose a crime.  And that's the real problem... Lol.  Actually, it's not a crime.  Trump is trying to claim a reasonableness of privacy/privilege that doesn't exist.... this will blow your mind, though.  Why was Trump's audio so much clearer than the AG's?  Because the leak was from inside the White House. 

Are you going to admit that what he was trying to do (threatening, begging for a recalculation, etc....) is wrong?  Nobody on Trump's train can even seem to admit that this wasn't right.  

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Oh, I get it... it's a crime to disclose a crime.  And that's the real problem... Lol.  Actually, it's not a crime.  Trump is trying to claim a reasonableness of privacy/privilege that doesn't exist.... this will blow your mind, though.  Why was Trump's audio so much clearer than the AG's?  Because the leak was from inside the White House. 

Are you going to admit that what he was trying to do (threatening, begging for a recalculation, etc....) is wrong?  Nobody on Trump's train can even seem to admit that this wasn't right.  

The conversation is over an hour. Why don’t you post the whole conversation instead of just 4 minutes of edits.🤣😂

11 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I posted this under another topic.  Apparently you didn't see it.  So here it is for your viewing pleasure.

Y'all are hopeless.  It's sad when you see people who are probably better informed on political issues than most of the general population, but who have literally lost all reason due to a blind devotion to one very obviously flawed man.  

Once again... is it wrong to say "Just find me 11,780 votes" or two say "just tell them you recalculated it?"  Can you answer that question, or are you just gonna attack the source.  Better yet, if somebody other than Donald J Trump was trying to threaten, lie, etc, to steal an election, would you still believe that nothing was done wrong?

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Y'all are hopeless.  It's sad when you see people who are probably better informed on political issues than most of the general population, but who have literally lost all reason due to a blind devotion to one very obviously flawed man.  

Once again... is it wrong to say "Just find me 11,780 votes" or two say "just tell them you recalculated it?"  Can you answer that question, or are you just gonna attack the source.  Better yet, if somebody other than Donald J Trump was trying to threaten, lie, etc, to steal an election, would you still believe that nothing was done wrong?

Full context of the conversation would be nice. I’ll find it for you since your too intellectually lazy. TDS on full display 🤣😂

8 minutes ago, Reagan said:

I posted this under another topic.  Apparently you didn't see it.  So here it is for your viewing pleasure.

That's what?  Suits 133,438 and 133,439?  Which will also go as badly as the first 133,437? 

You don't seem to realize that Trump is already trying to make sure that those calls are never used in his own eventual prosecution for election fraud. That's what those two suits are about.  

There's no confidentiality expectation except when dealing with your own attorney....and that's not the case here.  Like... this has gone beyond embarrassing to absurd and now we've arrived at the "shake your head, I can't believe this is actually happening" phase.  

Trump's followers can't even admit what the rest of America and the free world see is going on here.  It's a deranged leader who is refusing to peacefully transfer power to the next duly elected President.  I don't know which is worse.. the fact that he has literally lost his mind, or that his followers continue to blindly support him.  

There's no doubt after that call of who is actually trying to steal the election.   None. 

Just now, Realville said:

Full context of the conversation would be nice. I’ll find it for you since your too intellectually lazy. TDS on full display 🤣😂

It's out there... you can find it.  But I'm guessing it won't change your deluded mind one bit.  

Your boy was begging, lol.   That was just PATHETIC, lol.  

10 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

It's out there... you can find it.  But I'm guessing it won't change your deluded mind one bit.  

Your boy was begging, lol.   That was just PATHETIC, lol.  

You go for the Charlie Brown football trick everytime when it comes to the mainstream media! TDS 😂🤣

Just now, Realville said:

You go for the Charlie Brown football trick everytime when it comes to the mainstream media! TDS 😂🤣

That's all you've got, I guess.  "TDS."  Everybody has TDS.  Mike Pence, Barr, the officials in Georgia, the officials in Pennsylvania, the officials in Arizona, etc.... Everybody just has TDS.  

You're a fool, BTW.  

I'll bet you hide for a month after Biden is sworn in.  

Why is everyone trying to point out the bad things about either side? They are ALL a bunch of self-serving cheats, liars, hypocrites, criminals, the list goes on and on. Politicians DO NOT CARE about YOU! Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians...you name it. Quit pointing fingers at each other and start pointing them at our so called leaders to affect a change. 

5 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Why is everyone trying to point out the bad things about either side? They are ALL a bunch of self-serving cheats, liars, hypocrites, criminals, the list goes on and on. Politicians DO NOT CARE about YOU! Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians...you name it. Quit pointing fingers at each other and start pointing them at our so called leaders to affect a change. 

I am trying to enjoy Cardinalbackers TDS meltdown.  COME ON MAN! 🤣🤣🤣

20 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

A change is happening.... what is happening now is an attempted revolution by a deposed leader.  It's appalling that "my" side can't call it for what it is.  The clowns are willing to destroy our entire country because their guy didn't win. 

The Republican argument at this point is no longer who got the most votes, or even who won the electoral college... it's about whether or not we can wrangle a victory through congress or by "fixing" the results in states like Georgia.  And they are literally gleeful at the prospect.  Maybe you don't have sons that will die in the eventual conflict, I guess.  Or maybe you'd sacrifice your sons at the altar of Trump... I'm not sure which it is.  

Either way you're not an American. You're a joke. 

26 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

That's all you've got, I guess.  "TDS."  Everybody has TDS.  Mike Pence, Barr, the officials in Georgia, the officials in Pennsylvania, the officials in Arizona, etc.... Everybody just has TDS.  

You're a fool, BTW.  

I'll bet you hide for a month after Biden is sworn in.  

I’ve taken the time to watch the State Legislatures Hearings from the the swing states. I’ve listen to the testimony’s and evidence under oath of the massive fraud so you can’t convince me otherwise that this election wasn’t stolen regardless of what happens. I don’t need to hide from the truth like these judges and courts have. This is more than about Trump or Biden you fool. 

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

The Republican argument at this point is no longer who got the most votes, or even who won the electoral college...

I do t know if I would categorize it as “The Republican argument”. If we are talking party, the Republicans never wanted Trump in the first place. 

3 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I do t know if I would categorize it as “The Republican argument”. If we are talking party, the Republicans never wanted Trump in the first place. 

Agreed....and it turns out that they were right.. Our debt has exploded, race relations are at an all-time low, and civil war isn't at our doorstep, but it's about three houses down.  

Yeah, I think it's obvious that we screwed up in '16.

8 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

A change is happening.... what is happening now is an attempted revolution by a deposed leader.  It's appalling that "my" side can't call it for what it is.  The clowns are willing to destroy our entire country because their guy didn't win. 

The Republican argument at this point is no longer who got the most votes, or even who won the electoral college... it's about whether or not we can wrangle a victory through congress or by "fixing" the results in states like Georgia.  And they are literally gleeful at the prospect.  Maybe you don't have sons that will die in the eventual conflict, I guess.  Or maybe you'd sacrifice your sons at the altar of Trump... I'm not sure which it is.  

Either way you're not an American. You're a joke. 

Both Republicans and Democrats have just about succeeded in selling this country to China. I can’t help you if your to blind to see it. China also interfered in this election.

6 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Agreed....and it turns out that they were right.. Our debt has exploded, race relations are at an all-time low, and civil war isn't at our doorstep, but it's about three houses down.  

Yeah, I think it's obvious that we screwed up in '16.

Screwed up in ‘16 or not...you don’t believe all that is Trump’s fault. 

1 minute ago, SmashMouth said:

Screwed up in ‘16 or not...you don’t believe all that is Trump’s fault. 

Of course it's not all his fault... But when when the opportunity came to be a leader he was nowhere to be found, repeatedly.  I've gone over my list of things that I didn't agree with or was disappointed by... I don't need to list it out again.   

But his actions since the election are literally blowing my mind.  I've said that I "held my nose and voted for Trump" in 16 and 20....  That embarrasses me at this point.  

5 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Of course it's not all his fault... But when when the opportunity came to be a leader he was nowhere to be found, repeatedly.  I've gone over my list of things that I didn't agree with or was disappointed by... I don't need to list it out again.   

But his actions since the election are literally blowing my mind.  I've said that I "held my nose and voted for Trump" in 16 and 20....  That embarrasses me at this point.  

So if you voted for him this go round, is it safe to say your biggest issue for the most part is how he handled the election results? 

5 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

So if you voted for him this go round, is it safe to say your biggest issue for the most part is how he handled the election results? 

I've never been a big fan.... long before he ran for President. I've been disappointed over and over by his actions and inactions while in office.  I wasn't surprised that he lost to Biden.... and I possibly would have voted Biden (or at least abstained) if Biden's health wasn't so bad and his VP choice so objectionable to me.  I was mildly disappointed when it was obvious (the day after the election) that Trump's lead wasn't going to hold and that Biden will be the next President. 

BUT, on a plus note, Trump is proof that even a poorly prepared and even worse-performing President can lead to economic growth with a pro-business approach.  It's not his actions, but rather his approach that have led to our financial success prior to Covid.  I can only imagine what a seasoned politician with pro-business leanings could do.  But the spending was bonkers, and then got ridiculous during the pandemic.  

The handling of the election results has turned me solidly against him.  I'll unequivocally say that if he happens to run again, I will absolutely give my money and my vote to whoever his opponent would be.  In the primaries, in the general election, etc...The man is literally flirting with the ruin of our American way of life by refusing to give up the throne.  America is more than Donald Trump... regardless of what he and his followers may think.