We finally found proof of Election Fraud!

CardinalBacker

37 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Agreed....and it turns out that they were right.. Our debt has exploded, race relations are at an all-time low, and civil war isn't at our doorstep, but it's about three houses down.  

Yeah, I think it's obvious that we screwed up in '16.

Did we screw up?

or is the darkness(politicians) coming into the light

truth being exposed

10 minutes ago, Realville said:

Cardinalbacker are these 24 Louisiana State Representatives delusional? 

These are just 24 State Representatives of many that knows this election was stolen on a massive scale. Believe what you want but the situation with this election is much bigger than Trump and Biden.

What does a state representative from Louisiana have to do with anything?  

There are 105 state reps in Louisiana, and exactly 24 are asking for their US congressional delegation to reject the electors.  That seems about right to me. Less than a fourth think it's a good idea.  

5 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Did we screw up?

or is the darkness(politicians) coming into the light

truth being exposed

Screwed up in the sense that we put a guy in that seat that is obviously more concerned about holding that office than the fate of the nation.  Also, a guy who apparently has lost his grip on reality.  

I believe people voted for him cause they were tired of the games the left and right were playing domestically and internationally

i ll never vote for a person who is okay with killing babies

7 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I've never been a big fan.... long before he ran for President. I've been disappointed over and over by his actions and inactions while in office.  I wasn't surprised that he lost to Biden.... and I possibly would have voted Biden (or at least abstained) if Biden's health wasn't so bad and his VP choice so objectionable to me.  I was mildly disappointed when it was obvious (the day after the election) that Trump's lead wasn't going to hold and that Biden will be the next President. 

BUT, on a plus note, Trump is proof that even a poorly prepared and even worse-performing President can lead to economic growth with a pro-business approach.  It's not his actions, but rather his approach that have led to our financial success prior to Covid.  I can only imagine what a seasoned politician with pro-business leanings could do.  But the spending was bonkers, and then got ridiculous during the pandemic.  

The handling of the election results has turned me solidly against him.  I'll unequivocally say that if he happens to run again, I will absolutely give my money and my vote to whoever his opponent would be.  In the primaries, in the general election, etc...The man is literally flirting with the ruin of our American way of life by refusing to give up the throne.  America is more than Donald Trump... regardless of what he and his followers may think.  

15 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Screwed up in the sense that we put a guy in that seat that is obviously more concerned about holding that office than the fate of the nation.  Also, a guy who apparently has lost his grip on reality.  

Cardinalbacker watch this YouTube video of Sidney Powell from a couple of days ago. It’s 33 minutes long but I think you’ll learn a lot from it an may even open your eyes a little bit. I think your anger is just misdirected.

1 minute ago, Realville said:

Cardinalbacker watch this YouTube video of Sidney Powell from a couple of days ago. It’s 33 minutes long but I think you’ll learn a lot from it an may even open your eyes a little bit. I think your anger is just misdirected.

That's the thing.... she's just a voice yelling unsubstantiated nonsense.  She literally got fired from Trumps legal team in late November for being a whackadoodle.  As more and more sane voices have gone silent, she's back.

This is the hidden content, please

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

That's what?  Suits 133,438 and 133,439?  Which will also go as badly as the first 133,437? 

You don't seem to realize that Trump is already trying to make sure that those calls are never used in his own eventual prosecution for election fraud. That's what those two suits are about.  

There's no confidentiality expectation except when dealing with your own attorney....and that's not the case here.  Like... this has gone beyond embarrassing to absurd and now we've arrived at the "shake your head, I can't believe this is actually happening" phase.  

Trump's followers can't even admit what the rest of America and the free world see is going on here.  It's a deranged leader who is refusing to peacefully transfer power to the next duly elected President.  I don't know which is worse.. the fact that he has literally lost his mind, or that his followers continue to blindly support him.  

There's no doubt after that call of who is actually trying to steal the election.   None. 

Can you explain these videos? 

34 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

That's the thing.... she's just a voice yelling unsubstantiated nonsense.  She literally got fired from Trumps legal team in late November for being a whackadoodle.  As more and more sane voices have gone silent, she's back.

Dude I can’t help you, believe what you want to believe. There you go believing fake news again. She fought 4 years for General Flynn an proved the government setup him up in a big lie. Very accomplished attorney. She’s  fighting a totally different aspect of this joke of an election. There is 270 pages of evidence on her website that she filed with the Supreme Court for one state alone.  But again you want take the time to read it you just get on here an regurgitate fake propaganda an go into the TDS mode. Bye

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

As opposed to putting those in a seat that are obviously more concerned about holding power and lining their pocketbooks than the fate of the nation? They’re all the same. Left, center and right. Self centered, self serving crooks. 

4 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

As opposed to putting those in a seat that are obviously more concerned about holding power and lining their pocketbooks than the fate of the nation? They’re all the same. Left, center and right. Self centered, self serving crooks. 

How right you are!!!  At some point, something has to be done about these lifers in Congress. 

1 hour ago, Realville said:

Dude I can’t help you, believe what you want to believe. There you go believing fake news again. She fought 4 years for General Flynn an proved the government setup him up in a big lie. Very accomplished attorney. She’s  fighting a totally different aspect of this joke of an election. There is 270 pages of evidence on her website that she filed with the Supreme Court for one state alone.  But again you want take the time to read it you just get on here an regurgitate fake propaganda an go into the TDS mode. Bye

So why did Trump fire her in November?

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

Can you explain these videos? 

And she was arrested for fraud. Except she wasn’t and the whole thing was a hoax. You guys will believe anything.  

it’s just exhausting. Every single instance of alleged voter fraud has been explained away, yet they continue to spread them as if repeating them often enough will somehow make them true. 

People make unfounded allegations, then others look at those allegations and the multitude of them as proof of wrongdoing.  They call that “merchandising the lie.”  If you put it out there, somebody will buy it. 

it’s crazy. The Republican governor and the Republican Secretary of State from Georgia have cost Trump the election.... can you imagine if there had been DEMOCRATS in control in those battleground states? Man.  The horror. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

it’s just exhausting. Every single instance of alleged voter fraud has been explained away, yet they continue to spread them as if repeating them often enough will somehow make them true. 

People make unfounded allegations, then others look at those allegations and the multitude of them as proof of wrongdoing.  They call that “merchandising the lie.”  If you put it out there, somebody will buy it. 

it’s crazy. The Republican governor and the Republican Secretary of State from Georgia have cost Trump the election.... can you imagine if there had been DEMOCRATS in control in those battleground states? Man.  The horror. 

Yes it is exhausting. And no, not any of the alleged voter fraud accusations have been "explained away". Someone claims something, someone says that is not true...and your conclusion is that it's been "explained away". TDS is still making you look foolish. That is real TDS, not some made-up reversal crap you are still trying to peddle. Has the Hunter Biden story been "explained away"? Has the Trump/Russia collusion story been "explained away"? Did Hillary delete 30,000 subpoenaed emails? Is CornPop a real guy, or a bad dude somehow frightened by Biden? Are we alone in this universe? Does TDS affect the believability of each question? What is your definition of "explained away"? Did a late night TV comedian give you this information?

You have made some of the most unfounded allegations, and others look at those allegations and the multitude of them as proof of the clown show you are perpetrating. You call Trump trash, a clown show, etc., but yet you can't back up those allegations...because if you did, and you know this, the hypocrisy of your allegations proves you are the clown show, or is it just trash. I'll have to go back to your previous posts for an accurate accounting...but that is a worthless endeavor.

Yes it is crazy...and exhausting. Did you ever research the leadership Trump perpetuated in Operation Warp Speed? Did you ever try to analyze the accomplishments Trump achieved versus the "failures" that you attribute so much weight to your analysis? Topics you quickly ran from. Who is the real clown show? Exhausting!

8 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Y'all really aren't going to talk about this?  TDS is real, people.

This is bad.  Really, really bad.... He literally begged the GA Secretary of state to "just find 11,780 votes."  

“The people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry,” he said. “And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”

Here’s the full 1 hr  and 2 minutes of the phone conversation so you have the full context of the conversation instead of the edited version to fit a narrative of the mainstream media.

7 hours ago, Realville said:

Here’s the full 1 hr  and 2 minutes of the phone conversation so you have the full context of the conversation instead of the edited version to fit a narrative of the mainstream media.

That’s sad... the guy is like y’all in that he’ll believe any rumor or theory if it indicates that he was wronged. 

I remember back four years ago when Hillary lost by fewer votes than this and we all thought she was sorry for not conceding until the day after the election. Here we’ve got a guy that lost by 8 million votes, I can’t even remember how many electoral votes, and he’s still crying, whining, and pleading with the SOS in Georgia (which isn’t going to help him anyway) to just “find 11,780 votes” because a one-vote margin would be a wide enough margin if he won. 
It’s going to take several cycles for the Republican Party to recover from the damage he’s caused, I believe. Think about it.... Obama was the “hope and change” guy.... Trump is the big baby who couldn’t admit that he lost.  Nobody (other than his die-hard loyalists like you) wants to be associated with him or his party. 
Today both senate seats in Georgia are going to be won by Democrats and they’ll have the Senate, too. The party that wins the WH almost always wins the following mid term because the winners are kind of lulled to sleep. However, in this case they aren’t asleep because Trump is still refusing (or unable) to be a man and accept his loss.  He’s literally encouraging the Dems out there to vote, while discouraging Trump voters (notice i didn’t say Republicans) by continuing to lie to them by saying that the system is rigged, your vote won’t count anyway, etc.... heck, he’s attacked every Republican elected official in that state in the last two months. 
With that guy it’s not about America, it’s not about conservatism.... it’s about Trump, period.  
It’s a disgrace. 

12 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

That’s sad... the guy is like y’all in that he’ll believe any rumor or theory if it indicates that he was wronged. 

I remember back four years ago when Hillary lost by fewer votes than this and we all thought she was sorry for not conceding until the day after the election. Here we’ve got a guy that lost by 8 million votes, I can’t even remember how many electoral votes, and he’s still crying, whining, and pleading with the SOS in Georgia (which isn’t going to help him anyway) to just “find 11,780 votes” because a one-vote margin would be a wide enough margin if he won. 
It’s going to take several cycles for the Republican Party to recover from the damage he’s caused, I believe. Think about it.... Obama was the “hope and change” guy.... Trump is the big baby who couldn’t admit that he lost.  Nobody (other than his die-hard loyalists like you) wants to be associated with him or his party. 
Today both senate seats in Georgia are going to be won by Democrats and they’ll have the Senate, too. The party that wins the WH almost always wins the following mid term because the winners are kind of lulled to sleep. However, in this case they aren’t asleep because Trump is still refusing (or unable) to be a man and accept his loss.  He’s literally encouraging the Dems out there to vote, while discouraging Trump voters (notice i didn’t say Republicans) by continuing to lie to them by saying that the system is rigged, your vote won’t count anyway, etc.... heck, he’s attacked every Republican elected official in that state in the last two months. 
With that guy it’s not about America, it’s not about conservatism.... it’s about Trump, period.  
It’s a disgrace. 

That's a lot of whining from someone complaining about whining.

Filed this afternoon:

For the record, I’ve read the actual pleading (which was a brief, one page motion).  I will say I would not be comfortable making such accusations against a client of mine, especially in such a manner, even if I believed them to be true.  There are much easier ways to withdraw from such a representation, without disclosing information that may breach your ethical duties to your client.