Stafford at Silsbee/Canceled

WOSgrad

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Stafford at Silsbee/Canceled

I watched the Tigers practicing on Monday. It appeared that with the exception of Miller nearly everyone was present. Someone even said that Miller was there but I did not see him.Β 

I would guess that they will be better than they were last year at four of the five positions. You would assume that the returning starters will improve with age. They definitely will have a stronger supporting cast. IΒ could see them having eight to ten solid players. They should be taller than they were last year.Β 

They have a number of players (five or six) in the 6' to 6'2" range and they also have Jones at about 6'5".Β 

14 hours ago, scoopno1 said:

I watched the Tigers practicing on Monday. It appeared that with the exception of Miller nearly everyone was present. Someone even said that Miller was there but I did not see him.Β 

I would guess that they will be better than they were last year at four of the five positions. You would assume that the returning starters will improve with age. They definitely will have a stronger supporting cast. IΒ could see them having eight to ten solid players. They should be taller than they were last year.Β 

They have a number of players (five or six) in the 6' to 6'2" range and they also have Jones at about 6'5".Β 

Jones is 6'6 and growingΒ 

Would expect to see some progress when we play West Brook. Not saying we're gonna win, but I would think a somewhat decent game isn't out of the question. Realistically we're probably looking at 0 - 6 before we play Woodville.

That's okay though. Lure some of these teams into a false sense of security for when we start to roll.

More than half the Silsbee team should be in the 6`2 range. Think Grisham and one other kid might be 6`3.