Jasper 42 Rusk 21/FINAL

WOSgrad

• WOSgrad changed the title to Jasper 42 Rusk 21/FINAL
1 hour ago, chefkland76 said:

The Offense is so vanilla. I mean he didn't run this offense in Coldsprings!! I mean if you add a little playaction with it mix it up. NEXT WEEK WILL BE ROUGH !!!!

I think without a doubt, they are saving everything for next week.  And Carthage will know that.

The offense that we ran when Steven Walker was the quarterback was a great offense. Then we had Tiger at QB and Spikes at running back. Those two young men had that option pitch down to a science. Like I said in my earlier post the offense is so vanilla but if you add just a few sprinkles and some chocolate syrup it'll be a whole lot better.😊

1 hour ago, JasperDAWG said:

My man!! speaking of steven walker, that RB he had behind him #36 (mr. tiki cuney was a machine, beast, and balls all in one) gave Carthage all they could handle & most definitely all they wanted two years in a row when were district mates before.  I know you can see it as plain as day in your mind (like I can) when Tiki out ran the entire defense of the of course #1 ranked Carthage. 90 yards the BIG fella went.  without a doubt one of the top memorable runs in DAWG history!

Yep it was the 1st or 2nd play on our first drive. That was a great team. We had a good 3 to 4 year stretch were we had a team that could of won it all but!!