LCM at Woodville

Bobcatfan4life

Yeah that's great man. But LCM in the 90's was good too when I was there.  Now its more of mediocre thing, and enrollment has started dropping. I wouldn't be surprised if go down to 4a d2 in the next 10 years.  I hope yall do well and I actually followed some going into the playoffs back in the playoffs.

12 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Trust me if im going to watch a winner in Setx im going to watch WOS

I think it's a good thing y'all didn't play WOS or Carthage this year and that Jasper game is going to be rough. This game against Woodville would have been a good matchup but being the first game for LCM who knows what you're going to get. So I give them the advantage but maybe the bears keep it close for a while, something like 28-14.

6 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Yeah that's great man. But LCM in the 90's was good too when I was there.  Now its more of mediocre thing, and enrollment has started dropping. I wouldn't be surprised if go down to 4a d2 in the next 10 years.  I hope yall do well and I actually followed some going into the playoffs back in the playoffs.

Idk might want to stay where you're at lol that classification is not any fun around here with Silsbee, WOS and Jasper bringing good teams year in and year out.

5 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

I think it's a good thing y'all didn't play WOS or Carthage this year and that Jasper game is going to be rough. This game against Woodville would have been a good matchup but being the first game for LCM who knows what you're going to get. So I give them the advantage but maybe the bears keep it close for a while, something like 28-14.

Well if we would have played HF WOS and Carthage i would feel better about this game. I expect woodville to beat them. They just started practice back last week so the first game is gonna be ruff. We lost our QB to graduation so the one starting QB dont have the reps that he probably needs at this point of the season. Jasper does look tough to beat. Well Silsbee dropped down a few years ago and the last year we played them and we beat them they cried throughout the game and after lol I believe in the 4 years they were in our district we split 2-2. 

7 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Well if we would have played HF WOS and Carthage i would feel better about this game. I expect woodville to beat them. They just started practice back last week so the first game is gonna be ruff. We lost our QB to graduation so the one starting QB dont have the reps that he probably needs at this point of the season. Jasper does look tough to beat. Well Silsbee dropped down a few years ago and the last year we played them and we beat them they cried throughout the game and after lol I believe in the 4 years they were in our district we split 2-2. 

Well, since you brought Silsbee into the convo and you like bringing up the histories of teams, here some info:

Silsbee leads all time series with LC-M 17-10

Silsbee won 4 of the last 6 games vs. LC-M since 2012