Got to Give Our Local Liberals an Attaboy

Hagar

Since the Liberals (Democrats & Romney) have exposed how inept they are, and how little they care for the American people, I have to hand it to our local Libs. ย  They appear to have realized it, and thus donโ€™t get on here and try to defend the indefensible. ย  Smarter than the average liberals. ย  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

12 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Since the Liberals (Democrats & Romney) have exposed how inept they are, and how little they care for the American people, I have to hand it to our local Libs. ย  They appear to have realized it, and thus donโ€™t get on here and try to defend the indefensible. ย  Smarter than the average liberals. ย  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I think they just ran out of ammo. The failed Mueller investigation and subsequent impeachment fiasco took a lot out of them. The only legislation the dims have passed (in the house) during this whole charade gives $millions to people who shouldnโ€™t be here.

37 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Obama-Commie-Organizer.jpeg

Remember -- his dad was a communist muslim!