West Orange-Stark 63 Kountze 71/FINAL

WOSgrad

I watched this game. It appeared to me that Kountze had the bigger-better athletes. They still have to work a lot on their shooting. However the WOS coach told me they are missing seven varsity players in football and 12 JV players. 

The win was good for Kountze. I bet they have a lot more wins to come. They should be a playoff team. 

15 hours ago, scoopno1 said:

I watched this game. It appeared to me that Kountze had the bigger-better athletes. They still have to work a lot on their shooting. However the WOS coach told me they are missing seven varsity players in football and 12 JV players. 

The win was good for Kountze. I bet they have a lot more wins to come. They should be a playoff team. 

They beat Kountze last year 87-26 while they were still in the football playoffs... Did they graduate a lot of seniors last year?

15 hours ago, scoopno1 said:

This^

The emergence of several players who did not play last year for Kountze probably is more of a factor than who did or did not graduate at WOS. This game would have been much closer if the football players had been present for WOS. However I did see a huge upside for Kountze in that most of their players do not have shooting skills at this time.