The Hill at The Dog Pound!!!

chorizo

37 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Rumor has itΒ Barbers hill isd is worried about the field conditions that they offered to pay and move the game to Lamar... lolΒ 

Actually I think theyΒ Β found a rice patty off I-10 they said looks more like a football field.

All bs aside, this will define Ned’s chances for 2019. Β You don’t see Ned 1-3 very often. Β Good game with WOS, and BU is very good this year, but the Silsbee loss is another story. Β The Tigers struggle with Ltown for several quarters, was not what most of us expected. Β Β 

On the plus side, several playoff spots up for grabs. Β District has several decent teams, but not one dominant, imo. Β So a victory over BH would be a hugh leap for Bulldog playoff chances. Β Gonna be interesting.

Guest ECBucFan
2 hours ago, Hagar said:

All bs aside, this will define Ned’s chances for 2019. Β You don’t see Ned 1-3 very often. Β Good game with WOS, and BU is very good this year, but the Silsbee loss is another story. Β The Tigers struggle with Ltown for several quarters, was not what most of us expected. Β Β 

Thats pretty much exactly what I said, and I got trashed for it. Reality will sink in Friday night when Ned is 1-4.Β 

This is game 2 of district with Nederland already 1-0.Β In the famous words of Aaron RodgersΒ β€œR-E-L-A-X” Β ThisΒ 1 game wont define the season, Β and sure in hell won’t define if Nederland makes the playoffs or anything still several games left, anything can happen with this district. Like Vidor’s win against Crosby. But winning is one step closer to several goals to this team.Β But hell according to several postersΒ if Nederland wins FridayΒ it’s considered a huge upset in the district lolΒ 

Lord y’all done let the crazy Indian / peg leg pirate post get a page ahead of us. Β One of us has to start talking down to the other fast:).

I’ll start Little NED SUX!!! Water the field if you must our Super can walk on water!

5 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Lord y’all done let the crazy Indian / peg leg pirate post get a page ahead of us. Β One of us has to start talking down to the other fast:).

I’ll start Little NED SUX!!! Water the field if you must our Super can walk on water!

Wow I didn’t realize BH and Aggies are just alike and try and claim moral victories... Eagles will lose Friday but come on here to tell Vidor and PNG β€œwell we had more pages on SETXsports so that’s a win.” Β 

14 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Wow I didn’t realize BH and Aggies are just alike and try and claim moral victories... Eagles will lose Friday but come on here to tell Vidor and PNG β€œwell we had more pages on SETXsports so that’s a win.” Β 

A win is a win, but you wouldn’t know that being at home and all :)