Friendswood 42 Dayton 0/FINAL

WOSgrad

4 hours ago, Sportsfan1980 said:

Nothing with the program will get better until the morale changes.  If you talk to the kids in the program they are tired.  Half of them want to quit.  You should ask some of the kids how they are talked to.  How some kids are treated better than the others.  Ask these kids why they want to quit.  The majority will say Coach Bobby Little.  He talks to them like they are trash especially the ones of color.  Look how many kids have come back since this group has taken over.  They don't care about these kids.  They bully these kids into doing what they want them to do.  It's a sad day in bronco land. 

That is some pretty strong allegations there. If the kids want to quit, then why haven't they? Whos making them stay? The parents? Cause the coaches sure can't. 

They all go to church together so, he ain't going nowhere unless he decides to leave.  If you not 6'1 or taller you not making varsity, don't matter how good you are.  Unless they attend the same church or nevermind I ain't gonna go there.  After watching the scrimmage against GCM, somebody needs to tell Tank to quit hurdling people or he won't make the season.  I'll give them 2 and a possible wins.

9 minutes ago, workbootz said:

They all go to church together so, he ain't going nowhere unless he decides to leave.  If you not 6'1 or taller you not making varsity, don't matter how good you are.  Unless they attend the same church or nevermind I ain't gonna go there.  After watching the scrimmage against GCM, somebody needs to tell Tank to quit hurdling people or he won't make the season.  I'll give them 2 and a possible wins.

Is this the same workbootz that told me I was wrong and they would finish 6-4 when I said this season was going to be much like last and they needed more than just a new DC?

1 hour ago, Octfeb said:

That is some pretty strong allegations there. If the kids want to quit, then why haven't they? Whos making them stay? The parents? Cause the coaches sure can't. 

They haven't quit because they love the game.  They love the guys the play with.  no one is making them stay.  Have you talked to the kids? You would be shocked about some of the crap these coaches have said.  these aren't allegations.  these are facts.  So if you are part of that Methodist click I would stop before your buddies get exposed on here!!!!

10 minutes ago, workbootz said:

I have to admit you was right.  I think they'll win 2 maybe 3 games.

I wish I wasn’t right but I did not see any reason to expect anything different this year. Sad part for me is I think we have the talent to compete in the district just don’t have the coaching. I hope I’m wrong but I don’t see the qb making it very deep in the season, no way he can continue to take the beatings. IMHO .....I REPEAT .....IMHO, they need to have him in the slot where they can get the ball to him out front instead of at the  qb position and they have a very capable player in the backup qb from what I have seen. At one time they tried AJ Dugat at qb and that didn’t work out either. This reminds me a lot of that, putting your best athlete at qb doesn’t always make the best sense unless..........all you plan on running is qb keepers, the backup actually moved the ball better down the field passing in the scrimmages. And no, I don’t have a kid on the team , JMO.

3 hours ago, Sportsfan1980 said:

They haven't quit because they love the game.  They love the guys the play with.  no one is making them stay.  Have you talked to the kids? You would be shocked about some of the crap these coaches have said.  these aren't allegations.  these are facts.  So if you are part of that Methodist click I would stop before your buddies get exposed on here!!!!

I am not part of any "click". I promise you that. Just responding to your post. 

On 9/2/2019 at 7:42 AM, Sportsfan1980 said:

Nothing with the program will get better until the morale changes.  If you talk to the kids in the program they are tired.  Half of them want to quit.  You should ask some of the kids how they are talked to.  How some kids are treated better than the others.  Ask these kids why they want to quit.  The majority will say Coach Bobby Little.  He talks to them like they are trash especially the ones of color.  Look how many kids have come back since this group has taken over.  They don't care about these kids.  They bully these kids into doing what they want them to do.  It's a sad day in bronco land. 

I have been a fan of Dayton Bronco Football for over 20 years and this crap is pathetic...!!!! The absolute worst excuse for Football since the times before Jerry Stewart came to town. I'm not sure what's going on, but I can tell you that this program is getting destroyed.

Now, let me start off by saying that I do NOT go to the Methodist church, nor do I have a kid anywhere in the program. So as a longtime fan, I hate to see what has happened to a once perennial playoff contender. And for another thing... you better be very careful with comments like those that contain your racial implications....!!! I would be willing to bet, that violates this forums rules. Maybe you should take your concerns to the coaching staff and quit hiding behind your keyboard on a public forum making idiotic claims like that. "Coaches don't care about these kids"... well why were there numerous occasions this summer where there we almost as many coaches at workouts as kids that showed up? Coaches don't Coach for the money, the Coach because they love what they do. So stand on up like a man, take your concerns to the Coaching staff and see if you get the answers your looking for.

The only thing you said even remotely true... yes, it is a sad day in Bronco Land.

On 9/2/2019 at 7:42 AM, Sportsfan1980 said:

After what I read on Facebook the parents want Nations gone.  Especially since he canceled the JV program.