NY Dems block bill expanding college tuition for Gold Star families after approving $27M in tuition aid for illegal immigrants

LumRaiderFan

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

How many ways can you say despicable?

Swim the Rio Grande and go to Baylor. I think about all the time I wasted going to school. If I would have known it was that easy to go to college, I would have cut classes or simply dropped out. But hey, I’m a white guy. I had to work and earn everything I have. That’s why I hate giving anyone a free pass. I hope that offends someone.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

So you are an evil white guy, eh?  Do you also cling to your guns and bible?  Are you a deplorable?  How stupid of you to believe in equal opportunity rather than equal outcomes.  I am sure you qualify as a racist, sexist, homophobe and misogynist . 

Yes, evil as they come. Had to drop out of college due to finances. Mom couldn’t afford to send me any longer on SS from the death of my father. I worked in fast food and it just wasn’t enough. Had a lot of solemn nights wondering where my life would lead. If only I had crossed the border illegally, I would have had my life handed to me on a silver platter. But alas, I had to work and scrape for every dime I got. White privilege my rear end. I’m sick of feeling like I am evil because I am white. I will fight this to the very end. May get my arse kicked but I will get back up and give a what for. Yep, imagine that, had to earn a living and pay for my college out of my own pocket with Mom’s help. How evil of me.