Dems Once Again Show Their Disdain for God

Hagar

57 minutes ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

I stayed home - not a fan of either candidate 

I would assume that not voting for Hillary means you voted for Trump.  If so, what has he done that you did not expect him to do that will make you not vote for him in the next election?

5 minutes ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

I did answer the question. it’s my opinion , don’t care to elaborate more as you’ll have a billion other questions lined up 

What's wrong with that?  I thought that, since you are "the only adult in the room" we peons might benefit from your enlightenment.  And by the way, you did NOT answer the question.

But if you think you actually did answer the question, does the same apply to his predecessor?  If not, what made his predecessor a better President?

4 hours ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

I’ve been questioning that myself lately 

I’d guess, since you consider yourself enlightened, you come on this Forum to learn.  One can be enlightened, then lose it if one does not keep up.  And what better place to charge your enlightened battery than some excellent discourse with intellectuals like we have here.  For you, priceless.  For us, just another day at the top of the mountain sharing our wisdom, and solving all the worlds problems.  And you’re getting it for free (we need to work on that).  

On 3/31/2019 at 2:18 PM, Hagar said:

Well excuse me oh thin skinned one.  You spew leftist bs continuously, then you’re offended when I talk about them, and attempted to defend you by implying the Left is using their people, including you.  Or does your post imply that you do know they hate God?  I’m confused. I’d rather be an unknowing pawn in that game than a willing participant.

There's a difference in being thin skinned and being constantly barraged with insults or character insinuations every time one voices an opinion. You are the most closed minded bunch I’ve interacted with, and you can find another liberal to be the foil for your incessant lies and distortions. I’ve been sleeping a lot better since I left from here. Always felt kind of slimy when I signed off.

29 minutes ago, UT alum said:

There's a difference in being thin skinned and being constantly barraged with insults or character insinuations every time one voices an opinion. You are the most closed minded bunch I’ve interacted with, and you can find another liberal to be the foil for your incessant lies and distortions. I’ve been sleeping a lot better since I left from here. Always felt kind of slimy when I signed off.

Lmao. What a cop out. When one is always against something and battles people who stand up for something, one is always going to have it handed to him on a silver platter. I sleep well knowing the left can’t win with facts and has no platform except to rebel and deny. How easy a route that is. 

52 minutes ago, UT alum said:

You sleep better and don’t feel slimy when you stay away...so why are you back?

I would ask you to list all these lies and distortions, but I know it’s a waste of time.

52 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Are you talking about how VSEO and you are treated or Mr. Trump?  Seems like you have no problems with all the phony accusations and insults  hurled his way every minute of every day..  In fact, that makes this place look like heaven relatively speaking.  But let me guess, that is different, right?

7 hours ago, UT alum said:

I repeat my assertion.  I posted that Dem (Leadership) had a disdain for God, and that you were an “unknowing pawn”.  You claimed you were not unknowing, and not a pawn.  That implies you know the Dem Party has a disdain for God, and you knowingly approve.  If that’s the case, at least I admire your honesty.  Not many Dems will publicly admit they have no use for God.  I mean, you can’t have it both ways.  You’re either an unknowing pawn, are a participant in removing God from our country.  Remember, truth sounds like hate, to those who hate the truth.