11-4A

LOLZ

District 11-4A Bridge City Huffman LCM Livingston Lumberton Splendora  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Is there an easier district in all of 4a?

• Yes
    • No

5 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

I think we are slowly changing that narrative. I hope

To be honest I’m just trying to get some talk about our district. It honestly seems all of the teams are down. I no the one splendora fan on here thinks they going to roll through us but when they lost to Shepard I thought they may not be for real. Of beat Shepard. LCM pushed OF around this year.

4 minutes ago, LC-M said:

To be honest I’m just trying to get some talk about our district. It honestly seems all of the teams are down. I no the one splendora fan on here thinks they going to roll through us but when they lost to Shepard I thought they may not be for real. Of beat Shepard. LCM pushed OF around this year.

Yeah I can’t believe Splendora beat Liberty last night.

4 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Yeah I can’t believe Splendora beat Liberty last night.

There defense is not shutting anyone out. Thier oline is big up front. I’ve been watching some video. I think we will all score on them. It will come down to best defense against them. Luckily they come to LCM this year. We only have two home games left

Two weeks until we get some really good data to see how the district shakes out but these are my predictions before week one:

1/2: Lumberton and Spledora (Pick em)

3:  Huffman

4/5:  LCM and Bridge City (Pick em)

6:  Livingston

First round of the playoffs will be against District 12.  I say we will have at least two teams advancing to round 2.  Those left will have Carthage, Van and Henderson waiting. Don't see any of us getting by those guys. 

Gonna be a fun season and we should see some good games with all the 1 thru 5 picks.

9 hours ago, 85LHSTAMU89 said:

Two weeks until we get some really good data to see how the district shakes out but these are my predictions before week one:

1/2: Lumberton and Spledora (Pick em)

3:  Huffman

4/5:  LCM and Bridge City (Pick em)

6:  Livingston

First round of the playoffs will be against District 12.  I say we will have at least two teams advancing to round 2.  Those left will have Carthage, Van and Henderson waiting. Don't see any of us getting by those guys. 

Gonna be a fun season and we should see some good games with all the 1 thru 5 picks.

Looks good but I would put LCM at the number 4 spot alone and bump BC down. At this point I’m not sure who would win out of BC and Livingston 

2 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

Looks good but I would put LCM at the number 4 spot alone and bump BC down. At this point I’m not sure who would win out of BC and Livingston 

Bye week this week, then LiCk’eM at BC for homecoming. If BC can pull of that win, I like our chances of locking up the four spot. 

I think we will beat Livingston since they’re making the drive down to play us. I expect 42 Livingston fans to make the drive to historic Larry Ward Stadium in scenic Bridge City.  Should be a hostile environ for the Lyins. All kidding aside, I don’t think it will matter because if we can’t beat LCM, I don’t see us beating Huff, Splendora, or Lum. 

I’d rather miss the playoffs than get in as a four and get smashed out in the first round. 

19 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Bye week this week, then LiCk’eM at BC for homecoming. If BC can pull of that win, I like our chances of locking up the four spot. 

I think we will beat Livingston since they’re making the drive down to play us. I expect 42 Livingston fans to make the drive to historic Larry Ward Stadium in scenic Bridge City.  Should be a hostile environ for the Lyins. All kidding aside, I don’t think it will matter because if we can’t beat LCM, I don’t see us beating Huff, Splendora, or Lum. 

I’d rather miss the playoffs than get in as a four and get smashed out in the first round. 

42 fans lol

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

LICK'em is a bout lick the bird feathers off their chops. But on a serious note it should be a good game. LCM vs BC rivalry has been going on for a long time. I think without Coach D BC is in a lot of trouble. They should have never let him go.

2 hours ago, LC-M said:

LICK'em is a bout lick the bird feathers off their chops. But on a serious note it should be a good game. LCM vs BC rivalry has been going on for a long time. I think without Coach D BC is in a lot of trouble. They should have never let him go.

This will be the most important game in week one. Winner will all but lock up a playoff spot.  Although I have not seen any BC film, I gotta believe they will bring a more potent WingT than what LCM saw last week.  This should be a good one. 

Lumberton/Huffman should also be a good contest with subtle implications of its own.  Winner will be in a position to make a run at a DC and the loser will have to scrap to get one of the top four spots. 

Splendora should have no trouble in week one and will divulge little to the rest of the teams.  Will be week two before we see what they have. The loss to Shepherd showed they may be vulnerable but the win against Liberty says they are pretty darn good on offense and probably the team to beat.  Gonna take 30+ to beat them but appears that their defense likes hearing other fight songs as much as they do theirs. 

35 minutes ago, 85LHSTAMU89 said:

This will be the most important game in week one. Winner will all but lock up a playoff spot.  Although I have not seen any BC film, I gotta believe they will bring a more potent WingT than what LCM saw last week.  This should be a good one. 

Lumberton/Huffman should also be a good contest with subtle implications of its own.  Winner will be in a position to make a run at a DC and the loser will have to scrap to get one of the top four spots. 

Splendora should have no trouble in week one and will divulge little to the rest of the teams.  Will be week two before we see what they have. The loss to Shepherd showed they may be vulnerable but the win against Liberty says they are pretty darn good on offense and probably the team to beat.  Gonna take 30+ to beat them but appears that their defense likes hearing other fight songs as much as they do theirs. 

I have to agree with you. I’m hoping LCM will return 3 starters against BC if that happens I think we will be in good position. Coach Dubois   Had BC a contender without him I don’t think the T will be any better than other HJ. Bc has a big full back.  If LCM limits the big play we will be fine. HJ never drove the field on us it was all busted plays. Splendora oline looks big up front but they allow a lot of points on defense. 

44 minutes ago, ya_know said:

Only thing I think is for sure about this district is Livingston won't win a game.  Other than that I believe the other 5 teams are pretty even.  My prediction right now would be:

1. Lumberton

2. Splendora

3. LCM

4. Huffman

5. BC

Y'all forgot Jasper has earned a share of the district championship. Just saying.

27 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

To answer the question on the poll, I don't think so. I originally thought Lumberton would steamroll through district. But, with their injury situation, I am not so sure. I would give them the edge, but with a combined 9-20 record through week 5, this has to be one of if not the worst district in the state.

I like the blue helmet. Out of Dist 12 4a they are 10-16 between their 7 team district.  

4 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Not this year, maybe not even next year, after what I've seen and the tea I've been hearing.  I'm just hoping to stay in 4A for 2 cycles instead of one.

To be honest ive always liked Livingston and the area. There highschool is super nice. I know they have talent there. Hopefully they can get things turned around and just be competitive. 

10-4a is pretty down by their standards this year. Of course you have Carthage, but outside of them, Henderson and Kilgore are not nearly what they usually are. I've heard Kilgore has a monster group of young kids coming up, and Henderson always seems to reload, so they'll all be back. But this may be the year that somebody from down here could possible advance a little bit. We know nobody is beating Carthage, but the rest of that field is probably Henderson, Kilgore, and Van. Not too familiar with them, but I guess anything can happen in the playoffs. Maybe wishful thinking though. Hahaha

2 hours ago, IsoSauce said:

10-4a is pretty down by their standards this year. Of course you have Carthage, but outside of them, Henderson and Kilgore are not nearly what they usually are. I've heard Kilgore has a monster group of young kids coming up, and Henderson always seems to reload, so they'll all be back. But this may be the year that somebody from down here could possible advance a little bit. We know nobody is beating Carthage, but the rest of that field is probably Henderson, Kilgore, and Van. Not too familiar with them, but I guess anything can happen in the playoffs. Maybe wishful thinking though. Hahaha

You are correct about that nobody is beating Carthage. My sons good friend is the QB for them and we have watched them play this year and will be there (cause it’s our bye week) when they play Pleasant Grove Friday they are legit. Now for the other teams well who knows  

Team OVR DIST
This is the hidden content, please
Current Streak: 4 W
4-0 0-0
Current Streak: 3 W
4-1 0-0
3-2 0-0
Current Streak: 1 W
2-3 0-0
Current Streak: 1 L
1-4 0-0
1-4 0-0

26 minutes ago, VP93.... said:

You are correct about that nobody is beating Carthage. My sons good friend is the QB for them and we have watched them play this year and will be there (cause it’s our bye week) when they play Pleasant Grove Friday they are legit. Now for the other teams well who knows  

Team OVR DIST
Current Streak: 4 W
4-0 0-0
4-1 0-0
3-2 0-0
Current Streak: 1 W
2-3 0-0
1-4 0-0
1-4 0-0

I’ll be attending that game in Carthage also.