Galena Park 13 Dayton 6/FINAL

WOSgrad

Dayton’s defense played great. Now the offense looked like they weren’t playing as a team. Everyone doing their own things. Offensive line not blocking, multiple bad snaps, and quite a few passes dropped. 

Coaches ur most consistent receiver is #9 Kane Rodgers so why not feed him the ball. When the inside run isn’t working then try to get to the outside and for goodness sake protect the quarterback. You have enough talent on defense to get at least one of your lineman’s back from the defense. 

First off, good win by those kids at Galena Park. This is just flat out unacceptable for the Dayton Broncos though. Until the powers that be at The Horseshoe decide they’re tired of losing football games to soccer schools you can expect more of the same.

With every fiber of my being I hope RJ is ok, but if he’s not there’s no reason Dayton shouldn’t be competing for the second spot in this district. Instead, they’re probably going to struggle to go .500? At least when Dayton owned Crosby we were still a playoff team. 

12 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

First off, good win by those kids at Galena Park. This is just flat out unacceptable for the Dayton Broncos though. Until the powers that be at The Horseshoe decide they’re tired of losing football games to soccer schools you can expect more of the same.

With every fiber of my being I hope RJ is ok, but if he’s not there’s no reason Dayton shouldn’t be competing for the second spot in this district. Instead, they’re probably going to struggle to go .500? At least when Dayton owned Crosby we were still a playoff team. 

Galena Park knew to watch where RJ was lined up and knew not to attempt anything his way. The defense looked awesome. Offense needs some work. If they can pull it together they will do great. Just need to figure out a few things on offense. Hopefully they figure it out before we play Bh. 

7 minutes ago, Daytonfan9210 said:

Galena Park knew to watch where RJ was lined up and knew not to attempt anything his way. The defense looked awesome. Offense needs some work. If they can pull it together they will do great. Just need to figure out a few things on offense. Hopefully they figure it out before we play Bh. 

The RJ I’m talking about is Roschon Johnson who was carted off the field tonight. 

21 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I’m a recruiting degenerate, I’m more than aware of who he is. He’s on of the reasons I feel Dayton shouldn’t be any worse than 7-3 this year. 

I gotta give Crosby some credit now. Good job against Manvel. And good luck the rest of the season except when we play y’all. Lol. 

But honestly Dayton just has some work on the offense and they will be alright. That defense looks good just gotta make sure the offense gives the d some time to rest. 

27 minutes ago, Daytonfan9210 said:

I gotta give Crosby some credit now. Good job against Manvel. And good luck the rest of the season except when we play y’all. Lol. 

But honestly Dayton just has some work on the offense and they will be alright. That defense looks good just gotta make sure the offense gives the d some time to rest. 

Dayton has missed the playoffs two years in a row in an average district and just started the current season 0-2 with a loss most recently to an inner-city soccer school. There’s more to it than giving the defense time to rest. For instance, Crosby schedule Dayton for homecoming.