Stephen A. Smith says tiger woods isn't black

team first

Why should anyone care what Smith thinks? He's just a mouth that somebody thinks is worth  sticking a mic in. Why is an ESPN mouth interested in Tiger Woods' politics? I don't care much for Tiger, but he has the right to affiliate with whomever he chosses. Where does Smith fit into that?

The bigger point to me, is why fire a conservative announcer, Curt Shilling, but allow liberals to mouth off Leftist politics on a regular basis?  Heaven know ABC News spews enough leftist propaganda, and ESPN should concentrate on Sports - Like they use to.

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Watched the football great, Jim Brown, this morning stating that he supports Trump because Trump takes his call whenever he makes one and listens intently to everything he has to say.  Also stated that calming the North Korea situation was also laudable.

Yep, yep, yep.  There it is.

22 minutes ago, Hagar said:

The bigger point to me, is why fire a conservative announcer, Curt Shilling, but allow liberals to mouth off Leftist politics on a regular basis?  Heaven know ABC News spews enough leftist propaganda, and ESPN should concentrate on Sports - Like they use to.

To be fair, the recently fired Jemele Hill for political reasons. Many more should follow, I doubt they do though

9 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

To be fair, the recently fired Jemele Hill for political reasons. Many more should follow, I doubt they do though

You’re correct, they did fire Hill, but I’d replace, “To be fair” with, “To be honest”.  I couldn’t bring myself to use the word “fair” when describing that left wing loon channel.  They’re competing with CNN for who can out bias who.

Thanks for pointing out Hill, Tigers.  Those idiots get my BP up and my head starts spinning like Linda Blair in the Exorcist. :) 

9 minutes ago, Hagar said:

You’re correct, they did fire Hill, but I’d replace, “To be fair” with, “To be honest”.  I couldn’t bring myself to use the word “fair” when describing that left wing loon channel.  They’re competing with CNN for who can out bias who.

Thanks for pointing out Hill, Tigers.  Those idiots get my BP up and my head starts spinning like Linda Blair in the Exorcist. :) 

I hear you man. I used to watch daily. Now I may watch 20-30 minutes weekly just to get some score updates and what not. It has totally fallen down the drain.

7 hours ago, stevenash said:

Would this mean that Clarence Thomas, George Foreman,  and Condi Rice ( among many others) also are not black?   If so, please provide a detailed accurate description of a black.

Tiger's dad is Black ...His mom is Asian. Tiger is 50% Black. Barack Obama dad is Black, his mom is white... Barack is 50% white