Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Reagan

Should Be A Given!

5 posts in this topic

I go into different places and you see "help wanted" signs.  With as many healthy people on welfare, there should not ever be help wanted signs.  Business' should have a direct line to the welfare/food stamp data bases and should have plenty to choose from.  If any healthy ones decline the work, then they should be IMMEDIATELY dropped from the welfare roll. Then, when the hunger pains start to gnaw at their backbone then they will be glad to take any job!  Drive by any of these so-called low income apartment complexes and see how many young healthy people are walking around in the middle of the day!

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/08/02/donald-trump-urges-the-senate-to-pass-work-requirements-for-food-stamps/

Hagar likes this

I am about to retire. I got 28 years or so doing what I do.  I may look for a help wanted sign once I go, but other than that you can stick your help wanted signs and your food stamps where the... never mind.

Evidently, many people think it’s okay to live on welfare and lay around the house licking your rear all day, instead of working.  As I’ve said before, if only the people who really need welfare got it, we could make their lives easier.

Ty Cobb likes this

17 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Evidently, many people think it’s okay to live on welfare and lay around the house licking your rear all day, instead of working.  As I’ve said before, if only the people who really need welfare got it, we could make their lives easier.

That is true but it would reduce the number of votes garnered by the left.

Reagan likes this