Rose Bowl- Oklahoma vs Georgia

PhatMack19

6 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Not enough according to my bookie.

So you do make predictions, just not on here. That way no one can quote you after the game is over showing you where you were wrong......like you did me. Why didn't you challenge my post when I made it at halftime? Yeah, you saw it and waited. You do that all the time. Hindsight is always 20/20.

24 minutes ago, TXHORN_ET said:

To squib,or not to squib, that is the question:

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer...

'The Squib' will haunt OU and their fans forevermore. And yes they will suffer.

I woke up thinking about that. That was definitely a game changer 

5 hours ago, baddog said:

So you do make predictions, just not on here. That way no one can quote you after the game is over showing you where you were wrong......like you did me. Why didn't you challenge my post when I made it at halftime? Yeah, you saw it and waited. You do that all the time. Hindsight is always 20/20.

I have posted many picks on many games in several of our forums. Have posted my bets as well. Just ask TxHoops.

Keep up.

The "not losing to anyone" is a comment to be called on. Had it simply been "OU doesn't lose this game" probably doesn't get a response.

22 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I have posted many picks on many games in several of our forums. Have posted my bets as well. Just ask TxHoops.

Keep up.

The "not losing to anyone" is a comment to be called on. Had it simply been "OU doesn't lose this game" probably doesn't get a response.

At the time, and leading up to that game, OU was playing better ball than anyone. Could not see them getting beat. It is why we play the games.

23 minutes ago, TXHORN_ET said:

OU play selection, especially in the 2nd OT, was questionable. The moment was possibly too big for Riley.

The 1st & 2nd down plays on the last drive were pretty terrible.  The play to get Kyler Murray the ball was dumb and lost yards.  No way you take the ball from the best offensive player in the country in that situation.